Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good High School Starter Edgar Friendly's Avatar

Default I'm a hetero male but I love this song

Default Re: I'm a hetero male but I love this song

No, you're not hetero. [COLOR="White"]jk I don't give a **** what music you like[/COLOR]

press x to doubt

5-time NBA All-Star

Dude, confessing this kind of stuff is humiliating.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Dude, confessing this kind of stuff is humiliating.
    Hmm. This doesn't have anything to do with Morrissey, who is bisexual and an ardent animal rights activist, taking a hard stance against the cruelty of halal slaughter, large wave Muslim immigration and the refusal of Muslims to assimilate into his nation? Would it?

5-time NBA All-Star

The animal to be slaughtered must be from the categories that are permitted for Muslims to eat.

The animal must be alive at the time of slaughter.

In general, all forms of stunning and unconsciousness of animals are disliked. However, if it is necessary to use these means to calm down or mitigate violence of animals, low voltage shock can be used on the head only for the durations and voltage as per given guidelines. Stunning through a device with a non-penetrating round head, in a way that does not kill the animal before its slaughter, is permitted, provided that certain conditions are adhered to. Please refer to DHCE Halal Standards for more details.

The animal must be slaughtered by the use of a sharp knife. The knife must not kill due to its weight. If it kills due to the impact the meat may not be permissible.

The windpipe (throat), food-tract (oesophagus) and the two jugular veins must be cut.

The slaughtering must be done in one stroke without lifting the knife. The knife should not be placed and lifted when slaughtering the animal.

Slaughtering must be done by a sane adult Muslim. Animals slaughtered by a Non Muslim will not be Halal.

The name of Allah must be invoked (mentioned) at the time of slaughtering by saying: Bismillah Allahu Akbar. (In the Name of Allah; Allah is the Greatest.)

If at the time of slaughtering the name of anyone else other than Allah is invoked (i.e. animal sacrificed for him/her), then the meat becomes Haram “unlawful.”

If a Muslim forgets to invoke the name of Allah at the time of slaughtering, the meat will remain Halal. However, if he intentionally does not invoke the name of Allah, the meat becomes Haram.

The head of the animal must not be cut off during slaughtering but later after the animal is completely dead, even the knife should not go deep into the spinal cord.

Skinning or cutting any part of the animal is not allowed before the animal is completely dead.

Slaughtering must be made in the neck from the front (chest) to the back.

The slaughtering must be done manually not by a machine, as one of the conditions is the intention, which is not found in a machine.

The slaughtering should not be done on a production line where pigs are slaughtered. Any instrument used for slaughtering pigs should not be used in the Halal slaughtering.
    Customary and Desirable Practices When Slaughtering

Water should be offered to the animal before slaughter, and it should not be slaughtered when hungry.

The knife should be hidden from the animal, and slaughtering should be done out of sight of other animals waiting to be slaughtered.

Animals should be killed in a comfortable way. Unnecessary suffering to them must be avoided.

The animal must be slaughtered by the use of a sharp knife. The knife must not kill due to its weight. If it kills due to the impact the meat may not be permissible.

The knife should be re-sharpened before slaughter.
    http://halalcertification.ie/islamic...-slaughtering/

2. It's hypocritical for an Englishman--being part of a country that previously colonized Muslims in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan, Sudan, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, parts of Malaysia and other parts of the world and then proceed to try to cut off immigration.

These are the same people that stole a great deal of Indian resources (tea in particular), that exported many filthy intellectual ideologies offensive, unjust and incompatible with the faith of their colonial subjects, demoralized,and tried to rule the world in accordance to their own ethnocentric ways as opposed to something pure and pristine like Islam--which stands for the equality of all men except in PIETY and GOOD ACTION. No matter if you are black, brown, white, yellow. Not to mention the blasphemous deviant beliefs of the Anglican Church which aren't even recognized or compatible with the original teachings of Jesus Christ (AS). Not to mention the forcing of their language on others. I'm only beginning to scratch the surface of the sins of England here mind you..

Now when just a bit of justice comes back at Morrissey and his Englishfolk--he wants to.... stop that? When they GET TO FEEL A TASTE OF THEIR ACtIONS AND FEEL THE "invasion" of Asians and Muslims whom they previously subjugated and oppressed for HUNDREDS OF YEARS TREATING THEM LIKE LOW CLASS CITIZENS.. they want to fight AGAINST THAT?

It's also incredibly arrogant to think someone owns a certain land. No, you don't own anything. That land belongs to Allaah, who created it.

3. It's hypocritical to bash on religions for being "forceful" yet expect people coming into a new land to lose their precious way of life and adopt the resident way of life. Especially when that resident way of life leads to destruction and governs by man-made laws as opposed to the laws of the Creator of the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Friendly
    Hmm. This doesn't have anything to do with Morrissey, who is bisexual and an ardent animal rights activist, taking a hard stance against the cruelty of halal slaughter, large wave Muslim immigration and the refusal of Muslims to assimilate into his nation? Would it?
    Lol, I always assumed Morrisey would be a libtard, considering he's a bisexual, animal rights vegan...dude is far right and anti Muslim immigration

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Lol, I always assumed Morrisey would be a libtard, considering he's a bisexual, animal rights vegan...dude is far right and anti Muslim immigration
    What would Jesus (AS) do?

Would Jesus honor the guest or repel against foreigners who submit to Allah's will?

Would Jesus endorse a man having sex with another man or promote sexual continence?

Would Jesus refer to "left" people as retarded?

Would Jesus endorse the policies of the alternative right?

Would Jesus laud and applaud people who kicked out the Moors or would Jesus endorse peace towards minorities?

Would Jesus claim that he is God or the son of god or would he claim to be a humble servant of The Almighty?

Would Jesus endorse music?

Questions to be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I'm pretty sure he's biologically geared toward being gay. Doesn't seem like a guy like Jagger or Brando that fvcked a dude after a night of heavy drinking. He knows his kind won't be treated kindly by the Muslim population once it takes over. Plus he lives and breathes Britain. He is very liberal but also woke. Unlike most other liberals he fully realizes his liberal values are more threatened by new immigrants and their fundamentalist religion than by traditional conservatives in his nation, something that should seem like common sense. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Damn, I can't get off this Smiths kick. They are so good. Their bassist is fvcking awesome!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_F5c_qlB44

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yoKQwquHKQo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c

Morrissey on his popularity in Mexico
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vi5adroDFrE

He can suck a million cocks. I don't care!

The Smiths were a fantastic band. IDGAF what any of their political views were. They were part of the Manchester scene that created such great music in the late 70s through the 80s. Bands like the Buzzcocks, Joy Division, New Order, Tears for Fears, etc., but none sounded quite like The Smiths. Its criminal that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hasn't inducted any of these bands yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    The Smiths were a fantastic band. IDGAF what any of their political views were. They were part of the Manchester scene that created such great music in the late 70s through the 80s. Bands like the Buzzcocks, Joy Division, New Order, Tears for Fears, etc., but none sounded quite like The Smiths. Its criminal that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hasn't inducted any of these bands yet.
    Does Tears for Fears belong with those other groups? They weren't from Manchester and received immediate success since they were kind of a Britpop mainstream MTV top 40 band.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Thanks for posting this. I never knew what the deal is with Halal. I can say though that the Turkish supermarket down the street from me clearly has the best meat. It is all Halal. There is something to this that is good.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Smiths are amazing. They are up there with Depeche Mode, New Order and The Cure for best 80's alt bands

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Friendly
    Does Tears for Fears belong with those other groups? They weren't from Manchester and received immediate success since they were kind of a Britpop mainstream MTV top 40 band.

My bad. Maybe I was thinking of OMD. There were some good Manchester bands in the 90s too. The Happy Mondays come to mind.