View Poll Results: Should Alan apologize to Justin?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. He should bend the knee to Justin and say I'm sorry

12 63.16%
  • No. Don't put yourself and your family out there if you don't like the feedback

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Should Highwey officially apologize to Stalker for insulting his wife and daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i don't give a flying fvck what this forum thinks, i will not apologize. nice alt.
    You're probably feeling enormous pain and discomfort in your heart right now. Unimaginable stress/anxiety. Lot of rage. etc.

Here's two options.
    1) You can continue going down that path hurting people's feelings and causing more suffering to yourself. The pain inside will grow, your morals will degenerate, and you may likely resort to more booze and sexual exploits and more "triggering" people to try to mask the deep pain inside.

2) Apologize/ask forgiveness from Allah for insulting Muhammad (PBUH), apologize to Justin Lee for the slander for both (even privately if you want), feel a huge burden lifted off your chest, feel this inner tension go away, and start to live a clean wholesome life like old highwhey few years back feeling good, doing good, speaking good. You will experience a good feeling inside, and more enjoyment in life, and free from having to do destructive things.

Your choice, Alan.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 06-17-2019 at 12:40 AM.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Should Highwey officially apologize to Stalker for insulting his wife and daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    highwhey has crossed the line. He must apologize. He must record this apology as well and share it with us.

He must also admit he is rather large around the waist.
    Speaking of apologizing, you need to ask forgiveness from Allah too for insulting Muslims and referring to them as "vermin", "cockroaches" "Muzzies" and various other degrading monikers. And insulting minorities as well.

You have REPEATEDLY insulted over a billion people and that's on your account, man.

If you do find it in you to ask for forgiveness, it will lead to inner peace.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 06-17-2019 at 12:41 AM.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Any adult male that sexualizes a 6 year old should be eradicated from society.
    If you feel strongly about ridding society of this evil, then you can contact the makers of Honey Boo Boo, the makers of those child beauty pageants, the various puppetmasters who encourage this kind of stuff in Nick and Disney especially that guy who did that show with Ariana Grande, and the other criminals in Hollywood that promote this kind of stuff.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    he should. it would be the mature thing to do. would go a long way towards burying the hatchet.

enough with the e-beefs.
    Thanks for promoting peace as always, Don.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    You're probably feeling enormous pain and discomfort in your heart right now. Unimaginable stress/anxiety. Lot of rage. etc.

Here's two options.
    1) You can continue going down that path hurting people's feelings and causing more suffering to yourself. The pain inside will grow, your morals will degenerate, and you may likely resort to more booze and sexual exploits and more "triggering" people to try to mask the deep pain inside.

2) Apologize/ask forgiveness from Allah for insulting Muhammad (PBUH), apologize to Justin Lee for the slander for both (even privately if you want), feel a huge burden lifted off your chest, feel this inner tension go away, and start to live a clean wholesome life like old highwhey few years back feeling good, doing good, speaking good. You will experience a good feeling inside, and more enjoyment in life, and free from having to do destructive things.

Your choice, Alan.
    i'm ok with these things.

anyways, justin has been a shitty person to me for quite some time. it was a natural reflex to insult those he cares for. it was a punch to the jaw. now he knows to steer clear.

and i used to have a relationship with God, but I've never once even cared for muhamod. he's not a prophet I believe in, nor is mentioned in the holy scriptures.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

anyways, justin has been a shitty person to me for quite some time. it was a natural reflex to insult those he cares for. it was a punch to the jaw. now he knows to steer clear.

and i used to have a relationship with God, but I've never once even cared for muhamod. he's not a prophet I believe in, nor is mentioned in the holy scriptures.
    Do you ever consider that it may be YOU shitty towards others? When you have this many random posters coming at you, maybe consider the problem is you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    But you're a drunk with nothing going for yourself.

We expect that out of you.

More was expected from high.
    Yeah, expect a good career while I actually support myself. What the fukk do you have, maggot? You live off my tax dollars you pathetic mongrel. I pull out my c*ck and drain the bourbon I drank the night before on piss ants like you, boy. Don't ever forget that.

I would literally beat you death in front of your fat wife and worthless children if we ever met. Respect your betters.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 06-17-2019 at 04:28 AM.

Just make sure those sexual exploits are of age, unlike Muhamed

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I literally called Justene's worthles spawn a future prostitute whore like 4 yeras ago...why is it now an issue with my nikka highwey man?

If Cuckforlife and his manatee wife and worthless children died in blaze of fire it'd be a prayer answered.
    Jeehsus

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    Jeehsus
    If only.

No. Its ISH, who gives a ****.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Speaking of apologizing, you need to ask forgiveness from Allah too for insulting Muslims and referring to them as "vermin", "cockroaches" "Muzzies" and various other degrading monikers. And insulting minorities as well.

You have REPEATEDLY insulted over a billion people and that's on your account, man.

If you do find it in you to ask for forgiveness, it will lead to inner peace.

I

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

No. Justin's trash and this is the internet. Block highwhey if offended. but what he said about his daughter was more reflective of justin as a parent and how he presents himself on here, than a direct insult to his girl. the guy poured pee on his head in a video and gleefully shared it with all of us

Very good NBA starter

He should pay for a ticket to a game so Stalker can go harass Lebron.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Yeah, expect a good career while I actually support myself. What the fukk do you have, maggot? You live off my tax dollars you pathetic mongrel. I pull out my c*ck and drain the bourbon I drank the night before on piss ants like you, boy. Don't ever forget that.

I would literally beat you death in front of your fat wife and worthless children if we ever met. Respect your betters.

Sure, bud.