View Poll Results: Should Alan apologize to Justin?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. He should bend the knee to Justin and say I'm sorry

12 63.16%
  • No. Don't put yourself and your family out there if you don't like the feedback

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Question Should Highwey officially apologize to Stalker for insulting his wife and daughter?

Do you think Stalker had it coming? Loud mouths get loud retorts

Or do you think highwey crossed the line calling his baby momma a landwhale and his daughter a future whore?
    Last edited by East River Livn'; 06-16-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Default Re: Should Highwey officially apologize to Stalker for insulting his wife and daughter?

i don't give a flying fvck what this forum thinks, i will not apologize. nice alt.

Default Re: Should Highwey officially apologize to Stalker for insulting his wife and daughter?

Jeff?

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

He shouldn't have to apologize to Justin. He should most certainly apologize to his daughter. He should realize belittling a child is definitely off limits. Especially calling his daughter a whore. That is spineless under any circumstance

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Any adult male that sexualizes a 6 year old should be eradicated from society.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

No. Fukk that little tw@t.

stalker deserves every misfortune he gets.

why would you call a 6 yr old a whore ?

funny how whey is always making fun of other people for being triggered and he completely went off the hinges in some thread the other day and now calling a 6 yr old a whore ?

he should. it would be the mature thing to do. would go a long way towards burying the hatchet.

enough with the e-beefs.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

highwhey has crossed the line. He must apologize. He must record this apology as well and share it with us.

He must also admit he is rather large around the waist.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I literally called Justene's worthles spawn a future prostitute whore like 4 yeras ago...why is it now an issue with my nikka highwey man?

If Cuckforlife and his manatee wife and worthless children died in blaze of fire it'd be a prayer answered.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 06-16-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I literally called Justene's worthles spawn a future prostitute whore like 4 yeras ago...why is it now an issue with my nikka highwey man?

If Cuckforlife and his manatee wife and worthless children died in blaze of fire it'd be a prayer answered.
    New poster comes into the OTC and reads this....

Highwey is the Mexican version of Kenny

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117

But you're a drunk with nothing going for yourself.

We expect that out of you.

More was expected from high.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    But you're a drunk with nothing going for yourself.

We expect that out of you.

More was expected from high.