Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Marvel's Jessica Jones (Netflix)

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Bump

Just watched season 3 recently. Like other seasons it moves way slower than I'd like, but if you crunch it together then it's good. It's a serious amount of time to get through, though.
    was better than season 2 but still a tier below season 1.

i liked it though. making patsy a killer seemed pretty force tho. they used her mom's death to push her over the edge. seems like a overused trope. wish they had stuck to making salinger the villain.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    was better than season 2 but still a tier below season 1.

i liked it though. making patsy a killer seemed pretty force tho. they used her mom's death to push her over the edge. seems like a overused trope. wish they had stuck to making salinger the villain.
    Same feelings.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I'm just wondering why Netflix is killing all of these Narvel series. Probably about money and Marvel's terms for further series but still, some of that stuff was great and now apparently the terms make it so Punisher and the Defender characters can't have their shows for some odd number of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I'm just wondering why Netflix is killing all of these Narvel series. Probably about money and Marvel's terms for further series but still, some of that stuff was great and now apparently the terms make it so Punisher and the Defender characters can't have their shows for some odd number of years.
    Disney is starting their own On-Demand streaming service. There's a strong possibility they are planning to use the characters or properties in shows for their platform in some manner.