Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lettuce revisit Paul Pierce's heroism after his severe knee injury in the '08 finals

What a warrior. Had to be carried off the floor, then returned to help lead the team to an important game 1 victory.

I dont think he ever got his due credit for this astonishing display of guts.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Lettuce revisit Paul Pierce's heroism after his severe knee injury in the '08 finals

This will be interesting.

Default Re: Lettuce revisit Paul Pierce's heroism after his severe knee injury in the '08 finals

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

"Back to back 3 pointers for Paul Pierce!"

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00

I got a lot of respect for Pierce's game, but he is the biggest drama queen in the history of the NBA.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    I got a lot of respect for Pierce's game, but he is the biggest drama queen in the history of the NBA.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00

Number 1 drama queen of 2008 no doubt...

I find it funny that OP is serious but it comes across like a butthurt fan thread that hates the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I find it funny that OP is serious but it comes across like a butthurt fan thread that hates the Celtics.
    Of course I'm cereal! Paul Pierce is a hero! And this action in particular was heroic! Most guys would be done for a year with that injury! Not PP!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Of course I'm cereal! Paul Pierce is a hero! And this action in particular was heroic! Most guys would be done for a year with that injury! Not PP!
    It made for great TV and it pissed off a lot of people. none of which were me. So no matter what i enjoyed it.