Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default if cavs lose due to lebrons elbow, will he resign out of guilt?

the cavs look very mediocre last night and if 'brons teamates are gonna play like marginal players, the cavs simply wont get out of the eastern conference. Will lebron feel bad about not being at his best, and resign out of guilt? or will that not enter into his equation?

Default Re: if cavs lose due to lebrons elbow, will he resign out of guilt?

Hello new york!

"Due to LeBrons elbow"

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    the cavs look very mediocre last night and if 'brons teamates are gonna play like marginal players, the cavs simply wont get out of the eastern conference. Will lebron feel bad about not being at his best, and resign out of guilt? or will that not enter into his equation?

You must be the BIGGEST idiot on the face of earth.....go jump off a cliff already

I hate these types of threads, but I have to comment on it.

Cavs are not losing due to LeBron's elbow. His elbow looks absolutely fine; people quickly forget how LeBron went up for huge MONSTER blocks with his hurt right elbow (he actually squatted the ball once completely OUT OF THE SKY with his usual beast block). LeBron shoots free-throws with his normal hand (against the Bulls, they had a BIG lead with no time left for Bulls to come back and win. only then did LeBron shoot with his left hand due to 'hurt' right elbow). If they lose the series, it will NOT be due to LeBron or his elbow. It will be due to LeBron's teammates and the Celtics playing very good almost out of their minds. Period.

Somebody needs to take my post and sticky it so people stop using LeBron's elbow as an excuse if the Cavs end up losing or even if they end up winning, people will say "OH LeBron was real badly hurt, but he willed his team to victory just like Michael Jordan with the 103 degree fever/flu and entire body hurting and extreme dehydration."

Lets not get carried away here, fellows.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd

Cavs are not losing due to LeBron's elbow. His elbow looks absolutely fine; people quickly forget how LeBron went up for huge MONSTER blocks with his hurt right elbow (he actually squatted the ball once completely OUT OF THE SKY with his usual beast block). LeBron shoots free-throws with his normal hand (against the Bulls, they had a BIG lead with no time left for Bulls to come back and win. only then did LeBron shoot with his left hand due to 'hurt' right elbow). If they lose the series, it will NOT be due to LeBron or his elbow. It will be due to LeBron's teammates and the Celtics playing very good almost out of their minds. Period.

Somebody needs to take my post and sticky it so people stop using LeBron's elbow as an excuse if the Cavs end up losing or even if they end up winning, people will say "OH LeBron was real badly hurt, but he willed his team to victory just like Michael Jordan with the 103 degree fever/flu and entire body hurting and extreme dehydration."

unless lebron is choking and he has no history of that...

his elbow is causing problems

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd

due to lebrons teammates lol.. If dirk loses he choked and his teammates are good enough to get out of the 1st round, if cavs lose lebron played great and his teammates are not good enough to get to the finals.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    if cavs lose due to lebrons elbow

Talk about scapegoat, I guess when he went full speed and blocked the hell out of tony allen. Hitting the hell out of the backboard his elbow was fine.

Lebron "Drama King" James

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    due to lebrons teammates lol.. If dirk loses he choked and his teammates are good enough to get out of the 1st round, if cavs lose lebron played great and his teammates are not good enough to get to the finals.
    gotta love how things work sometimes eh?

LAL|LAC

He just wants attention.

FCN
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by EastCaliChillin

Talk about scapegoat, I guess when he went full speed and blocked the hell out of tony allen. Hitting the hell out of the backboard his elbow was fine.

Lebron "Drama King" James
    He can do that just fine, it's not like he can't move his arm.

Thing is, he can move it all he wants, it just hurts to do so. One explosive play going up for a block or a dunk he will do it through the pain.

Pain like this is obviously going to make him more hesitant to shoot though, and will of course effect his shot as well.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Cav's won't loss the series because of Lebron's injuried elbow ,

if they loss it's because he just had a new tatoo put on the elbow.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT SAYS ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FCN
    He can do that just fine, it's not like he can't move his arm.

Thing is, he can move it all he wants, it just hurts to do so. One explosive play going up for a block or a dunk he will do it through the pain.

Pain like this is obviously going to make him more hesitant to shoot though, and will of course effect his shot as well.
    So your calling Lebron retarded?

Your telling me his elbow is hurting him but he will risk messing it up much worse for a block? When you are the best player on your team? Either hes not hurting or he is just the dumbest player in the NBA

Fuck his elbow. I am never critical of LeBron, so when I say this I think it holds a lot of weight compared to some hater. LeBron is being a big puss/y bitc.h in this series, the whole entire team is. I don't think the Cavs deserve to win this series the way they are playing. Sure they won game one, I don't care about that. I would have been okay with the Cavs losing the game if they even looked like they cared about basketball. LeBron will never be any thing like Mike, he will never even reach Kobes level because he will never win a championship as the best player, he can't he just doesn't have the love for the game and the hate of losing that those two players do/did. I hope LeBron goes to another team it would be best for the Cavs, that way we can rebuild the right way and draft guys who actually care about playing basketball.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Fuck his elbow. I am never critical of LeBron, so when I say this I think it holds a lot of weight compared to some hater. LeBron is being a big puss/y bitc.h in this series, the whole entire team is. I don't think the Cavs deserve to win this series the way they are playing. Sure they won game one, I don't care about that. I would have been okay with the Cavs losing the game if they even looked like they cared about basketball. LeBron will never be any thing like Mike, he will never even reach Kobes level because he will never win a championship as the best player, he can't he just doesn't have the love for the game and the hate of losing that those two players do/did. I hope LeBron goes to another team it would be best for the Cavs, that way we can rebuild the right way and draft guys who actually care about playing basketball.
    I'm impressed, we found the 1 fan of Cleveland