Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore Black Elvis's Avatar

Default Who is the brunette with the ginormous breasts that sits behind Phil Jackson?

That lady with Lakers season tickets that sits behind Phil Jackson. Who is she? Her melons are so sinfully distracting.

Last edited by Black Elvis; 05-04-2010 at 11:33 PM.

Default Re: Who is the brunette with the ginormous breasts that sits behind Phil Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Elvis
    That lady with Lakers season tickets that sits behind Phil Jackson. Who is she? Her melons are so sinfully distracting.
    Couldnt have been too distracting if you had time to post on ISH

Banned

Default Re: Who is the brunette with the ginormous breasts that sits behind Phil Jackson?

picture pleeze

Decent playground baller andredagiant's Avatar

i was thinking the exact same thing, though haven't really seen her face, so not sure what she looks like, plus her mid section looks kinda thick........not too sure though, seems like a hot package anyway.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Banned

someone needs to bust out that picture.gif.or.avatar of the chick behind Jax.

Washed up streetballer ACCBaller1403's Avatar

<-- Avatar?

Not sure if that's the same chick you're talking about, but it involves Phil and large rack.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Jeanie Buss? eeek

googled jeanie buss.. some nude pictures appeared.

i bet you she's just a normal civilian with nice tits, but probably average face, though i pray its not the case.

NBA rookie of the year

Saw her face briefly during a timeout, and it was cute from what I could tell. I of course noticed her too all game.

Quote Originally Posted by andredagiant
    i was thinking the exact same thing, though haven't really seen her face, so not sure what she looks like, plus her mid section looks kinda thick........not too sure though, seems like a hot package anyway.
    So true. All I have ever seen are shots of her chest because it's focusing on stupid crap like the coach. I heard a Laker fan once say it was Jennifer Tilly.

the size of those melons in the avatar does seem simliar to the one on tv......but the face, we need to see the face!

just saw her face!!! not that cute...a bit above average.....but her body is obviously on the BBW side...

Quote Originally Posted by andredagiant
    just saw her face!!! not that cute...a bit above average.....but her body is obviously on the BBW side...
    So she's a sista?

dude she looks so ****** hot.