Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Wade told Kobe: "I fouled the shit out of you!"

Quote Originally Posted by bsyde82
    man, seriously people need to get over the calls/non-calls.

I'm a huge Kobe fan, and a Heat hater, but let's be real...if you're going to bring up bad calls that you claim cost the lakers the game, you can't ignore Kobe's crucial turnover that led to Lebron's fast break dunk. Or Kobe's decision to just launch a 29-30 foot three with a lot of time remaining. That was a poor sequence for him and contributed mightily to their loss.

Not laying this all on Kobe - the interior D just disappeared there in the latter parts of the game, but man, Kobe's just making it waaaay too hard on himself sometimes.
    Are you a fcuking dumb... No offense but if you get fouled on a 3pt attempt.
    That is 3 fcuking freethrows. That means we take a freaking one point lead you dumb-fcuk.

That kills your complete argument because we would had won that game easily.

If the contending was called, It would have tied the game.

Again this win rest solely on the refs and only the refs, that's why I'm not even mad. The refs won this one for Miami. And the Wade's steal on Kobe. Miller fouled Gasol to tip the ball, he clearly pushes gasol to the floor and the refs don't call shit.

Its hard to win a basketball game when you get mauled on every possession!
    Its hard to win when your playing 5 on 8.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Honestly, im not sure WTF that even was there. I was shocked, and could only conclude that they were over it or something after a series of no calls...

That shot he took, literally made NO sense to me. It was a "wtf moment" among me and my buddies watching.
    Yea Kobe, one of the game's biggest competitors, called it quits huh

Banned

Honestly, im not sure WTF that even was there. I was shocked, and could only conclude that they were over it or something after a series of no calls...

That shot he took, literally made NO sense to me. It was a "wtf moment" among me and my buddies watching.
    Because if he goes any closer to the three point line, he would get hacked and the refs won't call shit. Seriously that was the best shot he could have taken. Remember the thunder game? when kobe drove and was mauled? What happened?

His already been mauled the last two possession. The refs won't call shit, they had already determined before the game who the winner was going to be.

Remember that clutch shot kobe hit vs the thunder to take the lead? He was hit on his elbow and guess what.... Ref didn't call shit! Luckily he made it.

This time his entire arm was mauled by wade.

We know what happened when he missed, Lebron flops to the floor and they call a foul.
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 03-11-2011 at 01:56 PM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Are you a fcuking dumb... No offense but if you get fouled on a 3pt attempt.
    That is 3 fcuking freethrows. That means we take a freaking one point lead you dumb-fcuk.

That kills your complete argument because we would had won that game easily.

If the contending was called, It would have tied the game.

Again this win rest solely on the refs and only the refs, that's why I'm not even mad. The refs won this one for Miami. And the Wade's steal on Kobe. Miller fouled Gasol to tip the ball, he clearly pushes gasol to the floor and the refs don't call shit.

Its hard to win a basketball game when you get mauled on every possession!
    Its hard to win when your playing 5 on 8.
    Wow dude, I've been observing on here long enough to know that the consensus seems to be that you're a troll, but seriously man, chill out. Haha, man I'm just speechless.

I thought I was a Kobe homer, but man people here take it to another level.

LA got all the calls in the first half.. I counted 8 of them that were ridiculous. Miami should have had a 10+ point lead early on as they were destroying the Lakers on the boards in the first half.
    Eleven offensive boards for the Heat in the first half alone.,

But the refs kept it close.

Freethrows - Fakers 26, Heat 18

SO Sulky Hulky, stop whining you sulker. You lost to the better team ;-)

NBA lottery pick

Wade plays like a kid on the playground. Whinning everytime he attacks the basket and fouls everytime he is playing defense...It's the NBA man. Too much money was on the Vegas table on this game I guess.

There really is no need for a conversation about this....Wade did in fact, foul the shit out of him.

Everyone that watched that game knows it. It was blatant, obvious, and in front of the refs. Bunched up with several questionable no-calls there toward the end when LA was making a final push.

So with that, everyone's defense here is "well, LA in the past has had some questionable calls, lulz!"

When people come like that, you know they basically know that last night was garbage.....But it is what it is. LA lost the game a hell of a lot earlier than in those final few minutes. Could have played a LOT better.
    Laker fans NEVER concede that they've ever been favored by the refs so why should anyone give a shit about the pity party Laker fans are throwing now? Of course, that's assuming that people BUY this nonsense that the refs screwed LA last night. There were other missed calls but I guess only the calls that may have gone against LA matter right genius?

Three things in life are certain. Death, taxes and LA fans will whine about refs in any close game LA loses. Hell, they'll even do it in games LA loses by double digits in.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Wade plays like a kid on the playground. Whinning everytime he attacks the basket and fouls everytime he is playing defense...It's the NBA man. Too much money was on the Vegas table on this game I guess.
    So Kobe never whines? This is what I mean about LA/Kobe fans living in their own little reality. I'd even understand if you said Wade whines, but Bryant does too. But to just single out Wade when Kobe is the KING of whining is just absurd. Kobe never fouls on defense?

I guess Wade fouled the hell out of Kobe when he stripped him like a Honda left in a bad neighborhood too, eh?

Poor Sulk Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Because if he goes any closer to the three point line, he would get hacked and the refs won't call shit. Seriously that was the best shot he could have taken. Remember the thunder game? when kobe drove and was mauled? What happened?

His already been mauled the last two possession. The refs won't call shit, they had already determined before the game who the winner was going to be.

Remember that clutch shot kobe hit vs the thunder to take the lead? He was hit on his elbow and guess what.... Ref didn't call shit! Luckily he made it.

This time his entire arm was mauled by wade.

We know what happened when he missed, Lebron flops to the floor and they call a foul.
    Lakers got like 8 more free throws than the Heat. GTFO, Lakers just can't beat the Heat. Which just proves Lebron rapes Kobe every time. When will you learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    Poor Sulk Hogan

owwwww

Well there were a bunch in the last three minutes...

Durant, LeBron, Pierce get this foul every time. What's the deal here? You can plow/grab people when they are shooting threes now? Should have been 3 FTs.

This is the three Kobe is saying Wade really fouled him on and Wade apparently admitted to doing:

Huge turnover with Wade clearly grabbing his arm. Hard not to "choke" if you're officiated under different rules. Would have been 2 FTs.

Marv: "Well, right there, you can see clearly Wade did grab the arm of Bryant."

Just for the lulz, this LeBron flop was called a foul on next possession resulting in 2 game sealing FTs:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9

Durant, LeBron, Pierce get this foul every time. What's the deal here? You can plow/grab people when they are shooting threes now? Should have been 3 FTs.
    Its funny cause Lebron did the same thing to artest and got a call last night. Also you remember the touch fouls for Bron when Barnes was guarding him... You couldn't even touch Lebron without getting a foul called on you. Just pathetic, refs had this game decided before the game even began.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9

This is the three Kobe is saying Wade really fouled him on and Wade apparently admitted to doing:

Huge turnover with Wade clearly grabbing his arm. Hard not to "choke" if you're officiated under different rules. Would have been 2 FTs.

Marv: "Well, right there, you can see clearly Wade did grab the arm of Bryant."

Just for the lulz, this LeBron flop was called a foul on next possession resulting in 2 game sealing FTs:

Look man, it is what it is. Everyone saw the last several minutes of this game, and everyone saw how it went down.

people can clown, or talk shit all they'd like, or bring up past instances where LA has had calls go their way, etc etc....but we all saw how LAST NIGHT'S game went down, in the last several minutes. Shit was crazy. But thats on LA though....they should have won that game a hell of a lot earlier than that.

NBA rookie of the year

There is literally nothing conclusive on that late three point attempt. So the bickering back and fourth on that is meaningless. It's just he say/she say.

However Wade did mug Kobe under the rim on that layup attempt(which lead to a turnover on Kobe). Got away with that. And there was a no-call on a goaltending on Ilgauskas. Other than that, it was a decently called game.