Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 07-17-2012, 03:30 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Blazers send Raymond Felton to NY

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10539

New York Knicks Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations and General Manager Glen Grunwald announced today that the team has re-acquired guard Raymond Felton, via sign-and trade, and forward/center Kurt Thomas from the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for forward Jared Jeffries, via sign-and-trade, center Dan Gadzuric, the draft rights to Kostas Papanikolaou and Giorgos Printezis and a protected future second-round draft pick.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Blazers send Raymond Felton to NY

Hopefully these two Greek prospects pan out better for us than the two Russians we took in the first round the same year we took Sebastian Telfair at #13

I like Jeffries - seems to be a hard worker.

Just read that Olshey announced that Gadzuric (non-guaranteed contract) will be waived.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not a fan of Jeffries. I hope those Greek guys pan out too, otherwise, this is just unnecessary salary we took on since Kurt is as cheap as they come and Felton was off the books anyway.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
tedloc
Serious playground baller

tedloc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'm not a fan of Jeffries. I hope those Greek guys pan out too, otherwise, this is just unnecessary salary we took on since Kurt is as cheap as they come and Felton was off the books anyway.

yeah, not really sure hoe this helps us aside from losing raymond cupcake... a 2nd rounder?... Couple o guys stashed overseas... Building assets for later trades is my guess.
tedloc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: