Default Just thinking...

... We all have to make our days more productive knowing that we our not sure when our demise takes us away from this life. Its good to have fun and amuse ourselves daily but its only dangerous if we minimize our seriousness and intelligence by a large margin just to fit in to be cool. I love sports. I love watching it and playing it but I have to understand that I have to dedicate more time to do what must I do and become in life.

This is not a retirement thread but I just have to get this off my chest. I'm not going to give up on my goals, dreams, and special tasks that God sent me down here to accomplish. I don't want to wait too long before its too late. Its time to put the childish antics away. Especially, since I know the young kids look up to me, they desperately need better role models, and I'm dead tired of acting like a bad one. I got love for you all though, don't ever forget that. I just want to be remembered as a strong man who made a big difference not forever known as an internet clown who never tried his best wasting his knowledge and time. I don't want to end up like a coward, wasting my knowledge and time by acting like fool, collecting laughs for attention. That's not who I truly am. That's not what I'm here for. REALEST talk ISH...

Banned

Default Re: Just thinking...

Stop lying to yourself, you're gonna be back here by tomorrow night. Maybe even tonight.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    ... We all have to make our days more productive knowing that we our not sure when our demise takes us away from this life. Its good to have fun and amuse ourselves daily but its only dangerous if we minimize our seriousness and intelligence by a large margin just to fit in to be cool. I love sports. I love watching it and playing it but I have to understand that I have to dedicate more time to do what must I do and become in life.

This is not a retirement thread but I just have to get this off my chest. I'm not going to give up on my goals, dreams, and special tasks that God sent me down here to accomplish. I don't want to wait too long before its too late. Its time to put the childish antics away. Especially, since I know the young kids look up to me, they desperately need better role models, and I'm dead tired of acting like a bad one. I got love for you all though, don't ever forget that. I just want to be remembered as a strong man who made a big difference not forever known as an internet clown who never tried his best wasting his knowledge and time. I don't want to end up like a coward, wasting my knowledge and time by acting like fool, collecting laughs for attention. That's not who I truly am. That's not what I'm here for. REALEST talk ISH...
    good sht brother but ive never been a beliver that god gives us all a certain purpose but that he gives us the freedom of choice and the freedom to become whatever we want to be alot of people lack purpose in life and spend alot of time aimlessly wondering. so they latch on to something to do to find some sort of significance (ISH for example) people are desperate for attention because significance mentally is a human need.

your on the right about being serious about your goals and future however you gotta have fun in doing so. otherwise you'll never make it. #realtalk

NBA All-star

I'm happy to hear that you've given up on the idea that you can save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Damn you started on them drugs early today.

:aplause:

Dont listen to these clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    good sht brother but ive never been a beliver that god gives us all a certain purpose but that he gives us the freedom of choice and the freedom to become whatever we want to be alot of people lack purpose in life and spend alot of time aimlessly wondering. so they latch on to something to do to find some sort of significance (ISH for example) people are desperate for attention because significance mentally is a human need.

your on the right about being serious about your goals and future however you gotta have fun in doing so. otherwise you'll never make it. #realtalk
    I feel what you saying man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    :aplause:

Dont listen to these clowns.
    Yea, people are always gonna talk shit, especially when I reach great success.