Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

I don't live in NYC, but I experience similar shit in large cities. Except instead of trying to make sexual advances they bother me for money on every ****ing block(why the **** would I give money to a random guy I don't know for nothing in return? I have to work for mine).

It's ****ing annoying and I can't stand it. And why do these people just stand around all day. Go home, go do something. Nobody likes this shit and everyone purposefully ignores eye contact, and pretends they didn't hear them.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    I don't live in NYC, but I experience similar shit in large cities. Except instead of trying to make sexual advances they bother me for money on every ****ing block(why the **** would I give money to a random guy I don't know for nothing in return? I have to work for mine).

It's ****ing annoying and I can't stand it. And why do these people just stand around all day. Go home, go do something. Nobody likes this shit and everyone purposefully ignores eye contact, and pretends they didn't hear them.
    They could take a tip from those Chicagoaneans and retaliate against the poor beggars like this
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...9teh7s7X88V1c7

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    lol I love theories like that. Sounds ridiculous but has just enough of a point to make you go "but maybe..."

Her record and personality are the furthest thing from the stereotype of femininity that I don't think it would matter even if true.
    She still brought out the waterworks in the last primaries though

So in 10 hours they got 2 minutes worth of footage.

Seems legit.

I'm sure if I walked around NYC for 10 hours, I'd get harassed just as much, admittedly mostly by people looking for cash, but I don't see a difference personally.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    So in 10 hours they got 2 minutes worth of footage.

Seems legit.

I'm sure if I walked around NYC for 10 hours, I'd get harassed just as much, admittedly mostly by people looking for cash, but I don't see a difference personally.
    Yea, that's my thought as well..

I think she had some type of symbol or design on her ass which made it even more eye popping and add that to the fact she's wearing tights with a big ole' booty it's no surprise she got some looks...

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    At the gay black guy

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    The same guys who stan black athletes talk shit about black people.
    lol

this doesn't even make sense. black people are exempt from being talked shit upon?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Some of these people never cease to amaze me. In some cases, you want to follow the law and excuse intent (Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case). Then in another, we must say "damn the law" and actually look between the lines.

I gotta ask. Throughout that whole Martin/Zimmeran ordeal, there was a constant back and between whether or not its ok to follow people. The very same jackasses that were saying its ok to follow people and that its not against the law, are now saying its creepy. Unbelievable.
    Or to constantly defend a guy like Zimmerman like he's their mother after he molested his cousin for over ten years, and pulls out guns on three different women (wife included), kills a kid, and the poster Raymone charades him a hero! And now he's the great judge of subtlety toward women!!! Dude is basically saying it's ok to molest and stick guns in their face of woman you're intimate with, but don't be creepy and say "God bless you" to strangers.

And is here thinking he's rolling with the humans like he's normal.
    Last edited by Pointguard; 11-01-2014 at 01:11 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    that woman could have had my children fam... I am definitely trying to see what on earth is so bad about this? Put me on game ISH.... I see this girl, I'm a man in NYC... chances are that I will NEVER see this broad again...I'm supposed to hold my tongue and watch her walk out of my life helplessly lusting after her? A polite greeting with somewhat obvious intentions(starting a conversation) is supposed to be harassment now?

This is embarrassing... western culture and more specifically white people have become so b*tchmade... im in toronto and i meet girls from every continent virtually every day working retail in a tourist spot and these girls always have negative things to say about canadian men. how soft and pussified we are, we dont hold eye contact in public, dont approach, wont say hi and when i see NY'ers doing the game proud you blast them and put them down?

they are men actively pursuing what they want and taking advantage of the opportunity in front of them. i've had enough of this feminism movement tainting game already... like this shit is out of hand. i dont even know what to say to women anymore now that hi is unacceptable.

aside from that dude that got mystified by her body, what is wrong here? the norm for mingling between the sexes has reached and all time low

im stressed for the future men
    calm down, its not that big a deal. meeting a girl randomly on the street and getting a date out of it has always been a rare occurrence for normal men. (eg. not obviously rich and/or famous)

that woman could have had my children fam... I am definitely trying to see what on earth is so bad about this? Put me on game ISH.... I see this girl, I'm a man in NYC... chances are that I will NEVER see this broad again...I'm supposed to hold my tongue and watch her walk out of my life helplessly lusting after her? A polite greeting with somewhat obvious intentions(starting a conversation) is supposed to be harassment now?
    i agree with you its not harassment. But dont kid yourself there was never a time in history where saying hi to a girl you have never met before on the street was a high percentage conversion into a date.

The most effective way to get women has always been to get into situations where you can interact with them and display some conversational skills.

Its probably the easiest time in history to meet women now. Tinder, dating sites, etc. You get turned down and rejected a lot, but its still probably easier than anytime previously.

Some women dont like being talked to by random men because they are afraid that it might escalate to violence/rape. its totally fine imo to say hi, or hello, or any other pleasantry, but if she ignores you and keeps walking you should stop. She isnt interested, if she were she would have stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Or to constantly defend a guy like Zimmerman like he's their mother after he molested his cousin for over ten years, and pulls out guns on three different women (wife included), kills a kid, and the poster Raymone charades him a hero! And now he's the great judge of subtlety toward women!!! Dude is basically saying it's ok to molest and stick guns in their face of woman you're intimate with, but don't be creepy and say "God bless you" to strangers.
    I keep getting you and 97 bulls confused with all the hardcore reaching you both do. Heavy belly laughs at "saying it's ok to molest." I don't know or care if Zimmerman is a bad person, nor have I ever really commented on those deliberate distractions. Following that case, I only cared about what happened that night. Or rather, what could best be discerned and proven in a court room. Whether he kicked a stray dog one time or fondled a cousin was of no bearing to my consideration of what he was being tried for. The bloody head injuries photographed and grass stains on his clothing were more along the lines of things I considered relevant.

I have an apparently rare ability to be impartial and objective and not be led astray on emotional tangents (Tray bought skittles! He was black and the other guy wasn't! Foul! Etc). Or insist on stupid dichotomies like "you either think Zim's guilty of murder or you applaud him as a hero."

I'd make a great lawyer if I'd chosen that career path.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    I keep getting you and 97 bulls confused with all the hardcore reaching you both do. Heavy belly laughs at "saying it's ok to molest." I don't know or care if Zimmerman is a bad person, nor have I ever really commented on those deliberate distractions. Following that case, I only cared about what happened that night. Or rather, what could best be discerned and proven in a court room. Whether he kicked a stray dog one time or fondled a cousin was of no bearing to my consideration of what he was being tried for. The bloody head injuries photographed and grass stains on his clothing were more along the lines of things I considered relevant.

I have an apparently rare ability to be impartial and objective and not be led astray on emotional tangents (Tray bought skittles! He was black and the other guy wasn't! Foul! Etc). Or insist on stupid dichotomies like "you either think Zim's guilty of murder or you applaud him as a hero."

I'd make a great lawyer if I'd chosen that career path.
    But weren't you the one constantly alluding to Trayvon Martins behavior in school? And linking these instances with what happened that night? Posting pics of his facebook account. Talking about how he smokes weed etc. What does any of that have to do with what happened that night?

All those pics of his "broken" nose and grass stains show is that he was getting his ass kicked. It doesnt exonerate him from guilt.

NBA rookie of the year

Girls hit on me at work. They stare at me on the subway,bus,mall wherever... I'm not making videos about and trying to "raise funds" to stop it either

this whole concept of venue is foolish, the only problem I have with what these guys did was the fact that they didn't read her body language before approaching. It's obviously that she wasn't trying to hear anything short of gunshots and a siren. Her body was laser focused on walking straight ahead without stopping for interruptions.

My question to you all, since we are mostly men... what is a man supposed to do? Let me know because outside of approaching when it seems that she's not interested(assumptions can be wrong, sometimes girls are just miserable) what did the majority of the guys in this vid do wrong?

Man let me tell you, I've literally chased women before(last time was like three days ago), call me thirsty, buy me a gatorade, etc... but I go after what i want and i wanted her. We locked eyes while she was going up an escalator and I told her to wait.

just let me know where im wrong because i think that being assertive and somewhat aggressive sexually isn't necessarily a bad thing
    It really depends on what degree. Did you follow that girl for 5 mins, quietly stalking her? It really depends on how the girl responds. If she gives you the impression she isnt interested you should stop. Women will let you know if they are interested.

In the video there were only 2 instances of guys doing something imo wrong.
    1. the guy that stalking her for 5 mins after she ignored his initial greeting, honestly would not blame a woman for calling the cops on a guy doing something like this.
    2. the guy that told her to be grateful. (very minor, but assholeish behavior)

Here's a list of all the things said to her. I don't think I missed any.

[LIST=1][*]How you doin' today? I guess not good, huh?[*]Smile. Smiiile![*]What's up beautiful, have a good day.[*]Hey, what's up girl? How you doin'? Somebody's acknowledging you for being beautiful! You should say thank you more. For real?[*]God bless you mami. Damn...[*]Hey baby.[*]Hey beautiful![*]How are you this morning?[*]Have a nice evening.[*]Nice![*]Damn! DAMN![*]Hi beautiful.[*]Sexy- American Eagle![*]Hello, good morning. God bless you have a good day aight? *Follows her silently for 5 minutes.[*]Damn! How you doin'?[*]How you doing, good? Sweetie?
    [*]Hey, look it there! I just saw a thousand dollaz.[*]Damn, girl.[*]You don't wanna talk? Cuz I'm ugly? Huh? We can't be friends, nuthin? You don't speak? If I give you my number, you gonna talk to me? No? Too ugly fo you?[*]Whats up miss?[*]How you doin'?[*]Have a nice evening, darling.[/LIST]

Do you consider the bolded ones to be polite conversation starters, Just2McFly? Honest question.

A polite greeting with somewhat obvious intentions(starting a conversation) is supposed to be harassment now?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Here's a list of all the things said to her. I don't think I missed any.

[LIST=1][*]How you doin' today? I guess not good, huh?[*]Smile. Smiiile![*]What's up beautiful, have a good day.[*]Hey, what's up girl? How you doin'? Somebody's acknowledging you for being beautiful! You should say thank you more. For real?[*]God bless you mami. Damn...[*]Hey baby.[*]Hey beautiful![*]How are you this morning?[*]Have a nice evening.[*]Nice![*]Damn! DAMN![*]Hi beautiful.[*]Sexy- American Eagle![*]Hello, good morning. God bless you have a good day aight? *Follows her silently for 5 minutes.[*]Damn! How you doin'?[*]How you doing, good? Sweetie?
    [*]Hey, look it there! I just saw a thousand dollaz.[*]Damn, girl.[*]You don't wanna talk? Cuz I'm ugly? Huh? We can't be friends, nuthin? You don't speak? If I give you my number, you gonna talk to me? No? Too ugly fo you?[*]Whats up miss?[*]How you doin'?[*]Have a nice evening, darling.[/LIST]

Do you consider the bolded ones to be polite conversation starters, Just2McFly? Honest question.
    not sure why you bolded "hey beautiful". nothing wrong with that.

i agree with the rest. you're not getting laid or talked to approaching random chicks like that (non skanks).

not sure why you're quoting "powerglove" either. i doubt guy has ever approached a female that wasn't a family member.