Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Conference Finals Predictions thread- (1) Miami Heat vs (3) Indiana Pacers

We're actually luck to play the Bulls in the 2nd round. They won't be surprised by Indy's physical play like they were in game 1 against Chicago. If the series starts out 2-0, it's very possible Miami wins in 5. Indy may be undefeated at home, but Miami is also undefeated on the road. They've proven they can win in Indiana in the playoffs. If Indy steals one of the first two games, this will be a 6 or 7 game series. It's possible every home team wins their game, but I doubt it. Someone has to lose at home, and hopefully it's not Miami.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Conference Finals Predictions thread- (1) Miami Heat vs (3) Indiana Pacers

I'd say Miami in 6. Miami could lose the first game dusting the cobwebs off.
    Though IF the role players step up and Allen can find his rhythm, then they will win comfortably.

Having said that, I can see Miami winning games 1, 2, 4, and 6.

Lebron will have a not-so-good game 1 performance but role players will step up. Wade and Bosh will each have a couple of monster games. Jesus will find his rhythm in this series because Indy will clog the paint a lil bit more to close out Wade and Bron giving him space for open 3s.

One thing that bothers me is IF Indy managed to clog the paint against Miami and Miami's role players couldn't find their rhythm, its going to be a long series for the Heat and Indy might accomplish the unthinkable.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Heat in 5. Maybe 4.

No way the Pacers get calls from the refs this series.

I'd love to see the Pacers knock off the Heat, but I'm thinking it will be Heat in 5 or 6.

I like the Pacers, but the Heat is unstoppable now. Heat in 5, Pacers may as well steal game 1 like Bulls did due to Heat over-resting. The series will be much closer in scores though, you wont see 20-30pts beatdowns very often.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Pacers in 6. Wade has been ****ing terrible all Playoffs and the Pacers win the PG, PF, and C match ups. Lebron will have to carry the Heat to the Finals by himself and I don't see it happening against Indiana's defense.

Heat in 3.5

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    Pacers in 6. Wade has been ****ing terrible all Playoffs and the Pacers win the PG, PF, and C match ups. Lebron will have to carry the Heat to the Finals by himself and I don't see it happening against Indiana's defense.
    Indiana had those advantages last year and look what happened.

Some people must be forgetting Heat didn't have Bosh last year

I love it.

Just a few days ago we are debating that the Heat have the most stacked team in NBA history.

Now, the Heat will have trouble against the Pacers (a team that has reached the conference finals in 9 years) and could possibly lose.

And now we got posters claiming that Lebron would have to carry the Heat.

Wait, what about that supposedly stacked Miami roster?

Not so stacked after all huh?

Learning to shoot layups

Pacers ain't gonna get away with fouls against Hollywood Heat.

I usually hit open layups

So david West is a better pf than Bosh?

Heat in 6

Just like last year. Check LeBron's stats. This time we have a healthy Bosh, an actually healthier Wade, Birdman, and Ray Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Just like last year. Check LeBron's stats. This time we have a healthy Bosh, an actually healthier Wade, Birdman, and Ray Allen.
    And the Pacers don't have Danny Granger.