Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: I love iPhone and apple but..

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I saw a video or an article about Android making their own version of "iMessage" through the SMS services. It's going to be the same concept around iMessage but still. It won't BE original.
    I think we should stop putting the label "original". There are many things that iPhone copied from Android and vice versa. Split screen, larger size phone, google map, notifications, low power mode, Google voice search,widgets, pull down menu, etc, etc, etc.

Let's just stop with the perception of the idea that Apple innovates and others just copy.

I saw a video or an article about Android making their own version of "iMessage" through the SMS services. It's going to be the same concept around iMessage but still. It won't BE original.
    well that video is wrong because they're releasing a messaging app that doesn't have an sms fallback, which is dumb. originality really doesn't matter.

While Touchwiz is still holding Samsung's ridiculous hardware back, it is not even close to being as bad as it was on the S4. I have it on the Note 4 and it's fine, and newer versions are mostly good from what I read.

I think if you're with iPhone for the iMessage, there's really no reason to switch. Android's alternatives are decent to good but not as great as iMessage. Though as the world gravitates towards Whatsapp and those types of apps, iMessage's superiority will start losing meaning.

Also yeah, lol at original. iOS 8 was great because it copied Android features that were present on Android phones 5 years ago.

Whatsapp have been out for years now. It's connected people from around the world. My entire family across the globe uses it. Great service.

If android was smart they'd buy over that service and integrate it into their texting as their main texting. Everyone on iPhone uses it third party anyways. It'll link both phones together and expand their value.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Whatsapp have been out for years now. It's connected people from around the world. My entire family across the globe uses it. Great service.

If android was smart they'd buy over that service and integrate it into their texting as their main texting. Everyone on iPhone uses it third party anyways. It'll link both phones together and expand their value.
    Too bad its owned by Facebook

Android is developed by Google and their business model is very different from Apple. Most of the Google's profit and revenue is from ads and selling user's info as whereas Apple is from it's hardware/software. I don't think Google is interested in Whatsapp and besides... it's already brought by Facebook.
    Almost everyone I know uses Whatsapp due to that its device agnostic.

imessage has changed the game with ios10. they just included a bunch of new stuff, built in gifs, share recently played music, likes, etc

Yep. My iMessage is supercharged. Just beautiful

apple... lol