Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default If you had the choice to keep one and get rid of the other for the rest of your life

Which would you choose: movies/TV or music?
    No loop holes like get rid of music because you can watch videos or repeat songs in films
    Strictly one or the other

Default Re: If you had the choice to keep one and get rid of the other for the rest of your life

Is the club silent?

   

Default Re: If you had the choice to keep one and get rid of the other for the rest of your life

easy choice for me: music. i barely watch TV / movies these days, anyway.

I go long periods of time without watching any TV...don't remember the last time I watched a full movie (maybe 3 months ago? It was a Kevin Hart movie lol). Having said that, I listen to music everyday, especially when driving to my University (40 minutes away).

I'll keep the music. Plus, Breakfast club/Brilliant Idiots >>> most tv shows

This is tough for me. My first thought is obviously to pick music, but I'm also a huge fan of watching sports. I think I would take music, and just increase my attendance of live sports.

Music, of course.

Music is the artform I'd keep over anything else (tvs, movies, books etc).

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Which would you choose: movies/TV or music?
    No loop holes like get rid of music because you can watch videos or repeat songs in films
    Strictly one or the other
    So if we watch a movie, do we not hear the music at all?

Is that really a question? I dont watch movies and it feels great.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Can I still listen to audio books/podcasts?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Music. I still have books if I want to learn or entertain myself with. Radio..I listen to a lot of radio. They should bring back radio drama's.

   

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Music. I still have books if I want to learn or entertain myself with. Radio..I listen to a lot of radio. They should bring back radio drama's.
    i think they exist in the form of podcasts.

i understand they did a version of LotR recently which is likely even better than the movies, if you're a tolkien fan.

National High School Star

Very easy decision... Keep music. Didnt watch much tv or movies until I met my current gf.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i think they exist in the form of podcasts.

i understand they did a version of LotR recently which is likely even better than the movies, if you're a tolkien fan.
    Doesn't the BBC have these type of podcast? Any links? In some foreign countries they run serials daily. Kinda like the old days of radio in America.

Very good NBA starter

if you're still in high school, you'd probably say tv. that's still a big part of your life and, sadly, conversations with all your classmates. "Did you see this?", "Did you watch that?", etc.

but if you're an adult and at least have some form of interesting life outside your couch, you'd probably choose music. the tv is not even that important to you anymore during your "prime" years.

then when you get old, retire, and have nothing to do all day, you'd probably choose tv again.