Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: If Lebron has another dud, how is he any different than Harden's WCF?

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    Never understood why people think Lebron is a horrible person outside of his basketball decisions. Kobe has the whole rape scandal and even Jordan alledgedly was involved in his father's death. Lebron seems like a pretty non-issue outside basketball to hate on.
    A failed court case and a conspiracy theory vs dozens of d*ck'ish moments right out in the open.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron has another dud, how is he any different than Harden's WCF?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    What baggage does LeBron have anywhere near rape, or throwing Shaq under the bus the way Kobe did?
    Well, I don't believe Kobe to have raped that girl, but I'd say that The Decision was comparable to years of Kobe being a sh*tty teammate.

You're right though, Kobe does honestly have more evidence of him being an unlikable person than Lebron does.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Well, I don't believe Kobe to have raped that girl, but I'd say that The Decision was comparable to years of Kobe being a sh*tty teammate.

You're right though, Kobe does honestly have more evidence of him being an unlikable person than Lebron does.
    The bare minimum we know about Kobe is:
    -Cheats on his wife, buys her off with multi-million dollar assets
    -Threw Shaq under the bus
    -Complete asshole to teammates

Yeah I get the Decision was stupid, but it was a charity event for the Boys and Girls Club. I didn't even think the decision was that bad, but the pep rally was the worst aspect of it. I don't see how any of those things compare to Kobe's baggage, but let's watch Magic 32 meltdown deluding himself into believing any of what Kobe did is near as bad as the decision.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

So it's Kobe's fault that Shaq is an asshole? We gonna act like Shaq is a charming fellow who never acted a fool on whatever team he went to?

Who cares if Kobe busts some nuts in some white chick? He has his team mates back and wont bounce out when shit is going rough. That is more important.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    So it's Kobe's fault that Shaq is an asshole? We gonna act like Shaq is a charming fellow who never acted a fool on whatever team he went to?

Who cares if Kobe busts some nuts in some white chick? He has his team mates back and wont bounce out when shit is going rough. That is more important.
    Way to support a snitch

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

What are the averages through 5 games? They've already played 5 games, so how do they stack up?

Also, LeBron would kill to have Harden's supporting cast
    He could have signed with them, but he chose Cleveland.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Way to support a snitch
    Shaq is a cop. Doesn't get more snitch than that.

College star

Bron >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harden.
    Harden is better than Bron only in growing beard. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson
    I wouldn't agree that this version of Dwight is better than Mozgov, Mozgov is a reliable free throw shooter, can score from midrange, nice, fundamental post game, and is a pretty solid defender, Dwight is just trash
    dwight is rockets' mvp in post season...
    dude.. the guy was a beast in playoff.

self-proclaimed Mamba

Actually, Kobe admitted that he raped the girl:

"I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

I think we should applaud the self-proclaimed rapist for his candor, rather than denigrate him for his actions. This is more or less what we term a "my bad" moment is all.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24

I think we should applaud the self-proclaimed rapist for his candor, rather than denigrate him for his actions. This is more or less what we term a "my bad" moment is all.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

As a huge LeBron fan...I'm almost rooting for him not to win this series, just from what it might do to you.

I'm genuinely worried about your psychological well being...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    Lebron with Harden's cast would beat GSW

Fairly certain the Rockets O with Lebron on the bench would not be
    18.2 FG%, 00.0 3pt%, 54.6 pts/100 poss, -39.2 net.

https://twitter.com/danmccarneySAEN/...29927183765504
    No excuses. The Cavs are STACKED.

Then magic32 brings up the Rockets, like we don't remember that his team came back and won in the 4th quarter with him on the bench the entire time.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    Yes, a statement prepared by Bryant's defense lawyer Pamela Mackey.

But nice try.

the accuser was taking an anti-psychotic drug for the treatment of schizophrenia at the time of the incident. The accuser was hospitalized as a "danger to herself" four months before the alleged sexual assault.[12] Lindsey McKinney, who lived with the accuser, said the woman twice tried to kill herself at school by overdosing on sleeping pills. Before the alleged incident, the accuser, an aspiring singer, tried out for the television show American Idol with the song "Forgive" by Rebecca Lynn Howard, but failed to advance.

why does OP hate a person he has never met so much?