Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: If Lebron has another dud, how is he any different than Harden's WCF?

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    Harden was way more efficient but had a slightly better supporting cast.

Mozgov < Dwight
    Thompson > Smith
    Shumpert = Brewer
    Delly > Terry

Honestly not much difference.
    I wouldn't agree that this version of Dwight is better than Mozgov, Mozgov is a reliable free throw shooter, can score from midrange, nice, fundamental post game, and is a pretty solid defender, Dwight is just trash

Default Re: If Lebron has another dud, how is he any different than Harden's WCF?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Other than the entertainment value of seeing villains lose.

Like the movies. Only with real bad guys.
    dude you worship a guy who has shown himself to be a lousy husband (remember that time he was accused of raping a hotel employee?), a crappy teammate, and even a bad son, as when he filed a lawsuit when his mom tried to clean some of his crap out of her garage. (Nothing says class like making your mom publicly apologize to you. What has lebron done outside game of basketball for you to hate him you clown.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA
    dude you worship a guy who has shown himself to be a lousy husband (remember that time he was accused of raping a hotel employee?)
    I remember the accuser being mentally ill.

a crappy teammate
    Never heard a bad word from classy teammates like Fisher and Shaw.

Only Shaq, who is a great friend of the "Bridge Closer" and other scumbags like him.

and even a bad son, as when he filed a lawsuit when his mom tried to clean some of his crap out of her garage.
    Well his parents apologized. Maybe they are bad people. Like the Lebron's.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Red face Re: If Lebron has another dud, how is he any different than Harden's WCF?

Difference is Harden shot way, way better from the floor

I remember the accuser being mentally ill.

Never heard a bad word from classy teammates like Fisher and Shaw.
    Only Shaq, who is a great friend of the "Bridge Closer" and other scumbags like him.
    Well his parents apologized. Maybe they are bad people. Like the Lebron's.
    Name me one reason why lebron is bad person outside of basketball clown.
    Unlike your god who cheated on his wife like a scumbag and got caught redhanded and ****ing threw shaq under the bus like a bitch. Also clown every teammate lebron has had loves him.

Very good NBA starter

Unlike your god who cheated on his wife like a scumbag
    Adultery happens. Magic Johnson, JFK, you name it.

Learned from it and never repeated the mistake.

Lebron never learns anything.

and got caught redhanded and ****ing threw shaq under the bus like a bitch.
    http://www.aol.com/article/2015/05/2...once/21187649/

I would do the same to psycho's like this.

name me one bad thing lebron has done outside of basketball.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

But Kobe is upfront about who he is.

So is Jordan.

Lebron is worse than both and still want that Mr. Perfect / goody-goody image.

It's well established at this point that you're a severely deluded Kobe stan, so I don't actual expect a rational response, but Kobe has one of the most contrived personas in all of sports. That is common knowledge.

Not saying Lebron isn't a disingenuous f*ck, but Kobe is no better. He is no less of an asshole, and no less fake.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    It's well established at this point that you're a severely deluded Kobe stan, so I don't actual expect a rational response, but Kobe has one of the most contrived personas in all of sports. That is common knowledge.

Not saying Lebron isn't a disingenuous f*ck, but Kobe is no better. He is no less of an asshole, and no less fake.
    What baggage does LeBron have anywhere near rape, or throwing Shaq under the bus the way Kobe did?

National High School Star

Lebron with Harden's cast would beat GSW

Fairly certain the Rockets O with Lebron on the bench would not be
    18.2 FG%, 00.0 3pt%, 54.6 pts/100 poss, -39.2 net.

https://twitter.com/danmccarneySAEN/...29927183765504

Very good NBA starter

name me one bad thing lebron has done outside of basketball.
    I don't need "one thing" outside of the court. I could name the Decision or walking off without shaking hands or making fun of Dirk or making fun of his old team or making light of the NBA lockout or telling fans he's life is better than theirs or whatever you can find on this list...

http://ihatelebronjames.com/?page_id=254

But we see what is wrong with Lebron as a person almost every day. We don't need to catch him being a d*ck

Banned

ISH, where walking off the court without shaking hands is tantamount to rape.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    ISH, where walking off the court without shaking hands is tantamount to rape.
    ISH, where court evidence of mental illness is ignored in order to smear a player.

Never understood why people think Lebron is a horrible person outside of his basketball decisions. Kobe has the whole rape scandal and even Jordan alledgedly was involved in his father's death. Lebron seems like a pretty non-issue outside basketball to hate on.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    What baggage does LeBron have anywhere near rape

Accusations don't mean anything. In this country you are presumed to be innocent until proven to be guilty.