Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Default Re: Stephy Curry suffered dehydration after game 5

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Yes. And defending Matthew Dellavedova for 42 minutes is also very exhausting work. Curry is obviously pushing his body to its limits on both ends.
    He barely guards Delly.
    Good to know you don't actually watch the game

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It should be pretty obvious why I'm a little bitter. This was the best chance for a Cleveland sports title in my lifetime coming into these playoffs. Then we lose Love and we had to sit and watch Kyrie slowly dwindle away with this broken kneecap until the first game of the Finals and *poof*... gone.

Now, I'm forced to watch LeBron try to drag a team that includes Matthew Dellavedova and James Jones playing ridiculous minutes across the finish line while the Warriors are completely healthy and they skip around and pose after every made shot.

It sucks, man... what can I say?
    Look at the bright-side. Right after the draft we were expecting a team of Irving, Wiggins, Waiters, Thompson, Bennett to lead this team. We weren't even imaging this moment of possibility less than 12 months ago.

Team runs better with Livingston at point anyways. Give Live some more minutes and play Curry off the ball. Klay can play the 3 for stretches.

Livingston definitely brings added energy when he's in, and doesn't make the dumb passes. Doubt he'll be a Warrior for long now.

The best athletes in the world have their limits. The fluid balance is really difficult to keep during a game. Think of Lebron and Curry as cars. They are both running that engine at the redline late in the game. Of course he's going to run into problems eventually playing at that level for extended periods of time.