Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Is ANYONE moving LeBron down from the All Time list if he loses this finals?

No.

Anyone who does is and not to mention that LBJ GOAT

National High School Star

Default Re: Is ANYONE moving LeBron down from the All Time list if he loses this finals?

Nah

Still 7th all time for me. One more good prime season from him and he's #6 to me

Default Re: Is ANYONE moving LeBron down from the All Time list if he loses this finals?

If he wins definitely top 5, with top 3 impact.

Local High School Star

I'm moving him UP even if the Cavs lose the series. He's been absolutely spectacular and it's not his fault that he only has a bunch of mediocre players to work with.

However, if the Cavs end up winning, I'll have to put him in the top 5 all-time given how bad the Cavs would be without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    Nah

Still 7th all time for me. One more good prime season from him and he's #6 to me

How does he move up while he's amounting finals loses?

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    Nah

He doesn't even have to win anything for you to move him up to 6 next year? See.. This is why one would question your initial placement at 7th in the first place. Guy doesn't even have to win and he gets moved up over people with more championships than him? How ****ing swell is that? Life is good for Lebrony fans until you talk logic.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    How does he move up while he's amounting finals loses?
    Because of longevity? Sure 2011 can be used against Bron, but I fail to see how GSW, should they win as they probably win, winning would hurt Lebron's legacy

Banned

Are you idiots zombies? It puts him at 2-6 as the greatest basketball player in his time. Let that soak in.

I have him at #7 on my all-time list.

Very good NBA starter

1. MJ
    2. Russell
    3. Wilt
    4. Kareem
    5. Magic
    6. Bird

7. Kobe
    8. Duncan
    9. Shaq
    10 Hakeem
    11. Lebron
    12. Oscar

You can put over Hakeem if you want, but he won with little help in 1994 and 1995.

might move him from 30 to 34ish

I've got him at top 10. Bird and Magic rank ahead of him though.

Banned

Nope.

Nope. I think it actually boosts his legacy a bit given the load he had to carry.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Nope. I think it actually boosts his legacy a bit given the load he had to carry.
    Agreed. If he was only putting up 25/7/7 and getting blown out, he wouldn't command any respect, but he's putting on a show.