Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anybody else feel bad for David Blatt?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Except he didn't really throw his coach under the bus. I don't think you know how many great players have scratched the play that was drawn up and taken the last shot of the game. Derrick Rose said he did the same thing the game before. Saying he scratched the play doesn't mean he's dissing the coach... just that he wants the last shot.
    It does. Next day everyone was talking about how on the world could Blatt draw a play for anyone but Lebron.

Banned

Blatt is just a really laughable motivational speaker. He's gone and probably won't get hired as a HC any time soon

at this thread. Anyone that "feels bad" for Blatt does not know him. The guy is a colossal a-hole.

Besides, the Cavs owner hand picked him, then emphatically said he was staying even when the team was doing bad, and then they made the finals even with injuries. It's not like he's going to be fired.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Lebron is poop and Blatt is the toilet.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Except he didn't really throw his coach under the bus. I don't think you know how many great players have scratched the play that was drawn up and taken the last shot of the game. Derrick Rose said he did the same thing the game before. Saying he scratched the play doesn't mean he's dissing the coach... just that he wants the last shot.
    Dude will you stop

He SPECIFICALLY said "Coach wanted to give the ball to JR but I said hell naw give me the damn ball"

He wanted everybody to know how alpha he was, he cared not if he neutered his coach in the process. Like dude said he wouldnt have put the exchange between him and his coach out if he had missed.

This is why people "hate", he's a low character cornball. Referring to the Heat as "that franchise", dude just extra lame.

I thought signing Blatt wasnt a good idea, hiring to win NOW a coach who had zero NBA experience But Blatt proved to be an excellent coach. Not only that, but to deal with diva like Lebron must be hard too.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Cavs win: "Coach Lebron!"

Cavs lose: "David Blatt lost this game"

Everyone just piles on the dude. Like that fat **** Brian Windhorst stirring up shit all season.
    eh

cavs win: lebron did it
    cavs lose: irving and love injuries did it

blatt goes into his 2nd year in good terms thanks to lebron not giving up with love and irving out