Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: 6 for 24 is dead

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    It's not historic just in the numbers and production, it's the fact he's leading a team with nothing but role players to a current series tie against a 67 win team with the MVP and several All-NBA/All-Defensive team players. If he plays close to the level he was at in the first 3 games for the rest of the series and the Cavs win it'd be one of the all time performances in NBA history, if not sports history
    Please slowly slide your lips off LeBron's historically tiny dick. Take your time, we don't want either of you to get hurt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

It's not historic just in the numbers and production, it's the fact he's leading a team with nothing but role players to a current series tie against a 67 win team with the MVP and several All-NBA/All-Defensive team players. If he plays close to the level he was at in the first 3 games for the rest of the series and the Cavs win it'd be one of the all time performances in NBA history, if not sports history
    If they win it and he plays great? Absolutely.

But it's now officially make or break time for this stuff. The Warriors played like ass in games 2 and almost all of game 3. Give Lebron/Cavs credit, but the truth is the Warriors just played poorly on their own. Barnes and Green were awful and Curry had the worst 6 qtr stretch of the season.

It's not all the Cavs.

I totally agree that if he pulls this off and manages two great games and he wins this series it will be deserving of all time great status.

But as of now? It's just not deserving of that. Honestly, right now it just looks like the Warriors had a rough 6 qtr stretch and if they play well...they'll win the series going away.

Clearly anything can happen, but there is no doubt the Warriors are much better and if they play at all close to their level....they'll destroy this Cavs team with Lebron scoring so poorly.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Thompson/Mozgov combo have destroyed the the "all defensive/allstar" frontcourt of Bogut/Green. They are shitting on them... bron isnt making thompson rebound at all time levels. He gives him extra opportunities, kobe assists if you will, but thats the same thing that was always dismissed by bron fans for Kobe so...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Ayotunde is dead? RIP my African Nikka.

Such a funny gimmick.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shih508
    Matter of the fact, if Kobe is leading this squad against 67win Warriors, Kobe's team would have little chance to even win a game let alone two. Kobe can't do nothing without great supports and it's a fact. Therefore it doesn't matter what fg% Lebron is shooting since he alrdy won two games in this series.

Lebron > Kobe !!!

Kobe #11 greatest of all time soon to be 12 when KD gets healthy

Kobe took Luke Walton, Smush, Kwanne Brown to 3-1 lead with the Sun. Kobe outscored a final team by himself through 3 quarters.

self-proclaimed Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Ayotunde is dead? RIP my African Nikka.
    Not to worry, this posting is a fallacy. Not only am I alive and well, but so too are hopes for title #6 for #24!

I haven't been posting as often, frankly, because I am quite preoccupied. As many of you know, I and my fellow Kobe stans have a case of "Sudden Onset of Diehard Oakland MYopia", or SODOMY. I happen to know (from information posted in a bathroom here) that kennethgriffin, 98empiree, and many others are also practicing SODOMY and frankly, I am impressed they have the stamina to keep it up while ALSO continuously posting here. Kenneth in particular is a true champion, having time to engage in SODOMY as well as post several threads featuring Lebron "dick pics", although I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive. Keep up the good fight boys!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

He's alive

Banned

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

That shit is stale

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Not to worry, this posting is a fallacy. Not only am I alive and well, but so too are hopes for title #6 for #24!

I haven't been posting as often, frankly, because I am quite preoccupied. As many of you know, I and my fellow Kobe stans have a case of "Sudden Onset of Diehard Oakland MYopia", or SODOMY. I happen to know (from information posted in a bathroom here) that kennethgriffin, 98empiree, and many others are also practicing SODOMY and frankly, I am impressed they have the stamina to keep it up while ALSO continuously posting here. Kenneth in particular is a true champion, having time to engage in SODOMY as well as post several threads featuring Lebron "dick pics", although I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive. Keep up the good fight boys!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    2010 Finals - 53 TS%
    2015 Finals - 47 TS%
    Yeah, don't know why we have to just focus on FG%. Kobe was still a more efficient player because LeBron has been really, really bad from the 3P line in the playoffs, and he's an average FT shooter. Kobe shot 37% from 3 on 6 attempts per game in the 2010 playoffs and 84% from the FT line on 8 attempts per game. LeBron on the other hand is shooting 22% from 3 on 5 attempts per game and 74% from the FT line on 8 attempts per game.

You can't look just at FG% in this instance. Not when Kobe shot 15% better from 3 on one more attempt per game and 10% better from the FT line on the same number of attempts per game in the playoffs. That's how you get the discrepancy in Kobe's 2010 playoff TS% and LeBron's 2015 playoff TS%. Kobe's TS% in the 2010 playoffs was 56.7%. LeBron's TS% in these playoffs is 48.7%. Kobe was, by considerable amount, a more efficient player in the 2010 playoffs than LeBron has been in these playoffs.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    This guy is pretty good. I'm glad he's still alive. Hope the sodomy gets better.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Quote Originally Posted by Shih508
    Matter of the fact, if Kobe is leading this squad against 67win Warriors, Kobe's team would have little chance to even win a game let alone two.
    Wrong. Kobe can shoot a ton without being gassed in the 4th cos his game isn't all driving to the hoop. The 2006 Suns team is a good comparison to this GS team and Kobe nearly beat them with a much worse cast than Bron has now...

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    Wrong. Kobe can shoot a ton without being gassed in the 4th cos his game isn't all driving to the hoop. The 2006 Suns team is a good comparison to this GS team and Kobe nearly beat them with a much worse cast than Bron has now...
    The '06 Suns were 16th defensively and the current Warriors are 1st.