Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Is Kevin Love the most overrated player?

I don't mean to hate, however i don't like him especially after the Scola incident. But people are saying he's like the best power forward ever or best player in the league. He can't even get his team to be a winning team. Last year they were the worst team in the league. See, when Lebron was playing with an awful team, he was able to lead them to the finals vs the spurs. Kevin Love could never do that. He puts up insane numbers, yet it doesn't seem to lead to very many wins, however you look at it. While he's scoring 25 a game and makes 3's, his overall pct is not very good for a PF. Chris Bosh could do what he was doing when he was on Toronto. And Love is still not averaging more than Howard in rebounds this year. His defense is not as good. Last year he averaged a little bit more rebounds because his team missed the most shots. This year they have been a little better, so his numbers go down slightly. But if Bynum wasn't playing with Gasol, he might have more rebounds than Love. Bynum is a much better defensive player too. What do you guys think? I think Love has talent, but his numbers don't really speak for themselves. They don't lead to wins. Lebron could lead any team to wins. Wade would help that team win more games if they traded him for Love.

By the way, Love had 50 and 14 tonight. How many assists did he have?

Dunking on everybody in the park CardiacKemba's Avatar

Default Re: Is Kevin Love the most overrated player?

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    I don't mean to hate, however i don't like him especially after the Scola incident. But people are saying he's like the best power forward ever or best player in the league. He can't even get his team to be a winning team. Last year they were the worst team in the league. See, when Lebron was playing with an awful team, he was able to lead them to the finals vs the spurs. Kevin Love could never do that. He puts up insane numbers, yet it doesn't seem to lead to very many wins, however you look at it. While he's scoring 25 a game and makes 3's, his overall pct is not very good for a PF. Chris Bosh could do what he was doing when he was on Toronto. And Love is still not averaging more than Howard in rebounds this year. His defense is not as good. Last year he averaged a little bit more rebounds because his team missed the most shots. This year they have been a little better, so his numbers go down slightly. But if Bynum wasn't playing with Gasol, he might have more rebounds than Love. Bynum is a much better defensive player too. What do you guys think? I think Love has talent, but his numbers don't really speak for themselves. They don't lead to wins. Lebron could lead any team to wins. Wade would help that team win more games if they traded him for Love.

His starting PG is Luke Ridnour.

Proof?

Not as good as Drew "Magic" Gooden

Look at your av, you dumb ****.

Anyway, it's Melo.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by LABean
    Look at your av, you dumb ****.

Anyway, it's Melo.

/thread

Lol, look at yours (for this year ok)

without K-Love.. wolves would probably be on the same boat as the wizards...

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roffie
    more like bobcats

Local High School Star

Someone with a Lin avatar calling somonelse overrated?. Oh the irony.

Love is a borderline superstar, but one-dimensional, a la Melo, Griffin, etc. I would much rather have two-way big like Dwight.

Rich Man's Mehmet Okur or Troy Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Love is a borderline superstar, but one-dimensional, a la Melo, Griffin, etc. I would much rather have two-way big like Dwight.

first you state that Love is one dimensional, then you call Dwight two-way big, whatever that means... You just put those sentences together randomly, don't you.

They were above .500 when rubio was in the lineup. No one superstar can ever do it alone. Not without significant help.

Not overrated at all.

Quote Originally Posted by roffie
    Not even close to true if everyone else is healthy.