Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default I love iPhone and apple but..

10-12 iphones in or more and it's about to be 2017 yet no waterproof or dust resistant? They just released a patent for upcoming ones. Meaning the iPhone 7 will luck out.

Default Re: I love iPhone and apple but..

iphone 7 are for the apple sheeps

I'm still on my 5s and its running like a charm on ios 10 beta

Banned

I got the Iphone SE which is just a 5 on steroids because the slim and smaller profile is what I like.

The 6 is still one of the greatest iphones but I like a smaller profile.

Best iphones:

1st Gen
    iphone 5
    iphone 6
    iphone 4

They cant cuz if they market a water resistant phone they will get sued by samsung lol.

but i thought they did make the 6s water resistant they just didn't tell people, thats what i have atm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_HbztTpL08

where wireless charging at? if the 7 doesn't have it i'm skipping this generation. my 6s runs just fine but i do have a built in wireless charger in my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    They cant cuz if they market a water resistant phone they will get sued by samsung lol.

but i thought they did make the 6s water resistant they just didn't tell people, thats what i have atm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_HbztTpL08
    Samsung has the right to water resistant phone?

Banned

Who in the right mind wants a water resistant phone? People talk about it like that is the main reason why they want it.

If its raining? Wait till you get cover.

Dropping in a toilet? Wait till you get done with whatever you're doing.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I got the Iphone SE which is just a 5 on steroids because the slim and smaller profile is what I like.

The 6 is still one of the greatest iphones but I like a smaller profile.

Best iphones:

1st Gen
    iphone 5
    iphone 6
    iphone 4
    Got the same one as you about the week ago. Kind of like it. Never had an iphone before.

No water resistant, no wireless charging, no Samsung Pay and no microsd slot. You've been missing out alot. The water resistant is a great feature. My vacation pictures came out great during rainy weathers and underwater. Many coffee shops and McDonalds have wireless charging on the tables which is quite convenient without having to look for outlets. Samsung Pay, it's much safer to use than credit card these days and it works with many older payment terminals. At first I was skeptical about it but now I use it almost all the time. Microsd card is where I stored all my videos so I can watch it in the subway during my commute to work.

I'm still on iPHone 2

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    where wireless charging at? if the 7 doesn't have it i'm skipping this generation. my 6s runs just fine but i do have a built in wireless charger in my truck.
    On Droid...

Had it for a while now. The charging station sits at my desk at work. It's probably the best feature on the planet.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Who in the right mind wants a water resistant phone? People talk about it like that is the main reason why they want it.

If its raining? Wait till you get cover.

Dropping in a toilet? Wait till you get done with whatever you're doing.
    I would agree. Many years of using smartphones and I have yet to experience any kind of water damage with all my phones. But on the other hand, I do know some very clumsy people who aren't as careful.

Learning to shoot layups Amare4lyfe's Avatar

I'm going to need to switch back from IPhone to an Android when my contract is up. Although the IOS is good, but it's so boring and I can't do anything on it. I love the features on water resistant and wireless charging. I can't believe Apple isn't putting that on their next iphone. I feel like they can if they wanted to but they rather go slow and put little bit on every new iPhone that is coming out. Im losing faith on the iPhone because I feel like I have to wait for 2 or more years to get these features.

Quote Originally Posted by Amare4lyfe
    I'm going to need to switch back from IPhone to an Android when my contract is up. Although the IOS is good, but it's so boring and I can't do anything on it. I love the features on water resistant and wireless charging. I can't believe Apple isn't putting that on their next iphone. I feel like they can if they wanted to but they rather go slow and put little bit on every new iPhone that is coming out. Im losing faith on the iPhone because I feel like I have to wait for 2 or more years to get these features.
    Why add it when you can put out a new phone, sell millions, and then promise the feature on the NEXT phone?

Perks of not owning an Apple... if my current phone sucks and there's others that are better, I just change to one of those. I'm not waiting for a 'new' feature.