Default Best players vs. 2-3 deficits

Should we expect the best player to overcome those long odds???

Bron has been able to the last few times and Kobe was also able to do it in 2010. Can't remember any other examples but i feel the best player should be able to overcome those adverse situations. Cleveland is down 2-3 but its against a team that doesn't have the championship pedigree that the Spurs and Celtics enjoyed. The warriors don't have anybody who has been in a close out situations in the finals so if it gets to a game 7 i think the odds will be back on Cleveland's end.

Default Re: Best players vs. 2-3 deficits

MJ, Bird, Bill Russell (oh yes).

Not sure if he can overcome them, but isn't Bron the best elimination player ever going by stats?

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Not sure if he can overcome them, but isn't Bron the best elimination player ever going by stats?
    No doubt. Ive been watching bball for over 15 years and I have never seen a player perform better in do-or-die situations than lebron. There probably has also never been a player that single handedly cost his team a championship (2011). Actually maybe wilt. You get the good with the bad, lets see if lebron can deliver tonight.