Default When that Aussie stew you're cookin' smell hella funky

but you know the customers love it

Steph Curry smooth pulled the thizz face on national tv last night

hahaha wardell is that dude
    Last edited by 1manfastbreak; 06-16-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Default Re: When that Aussie stew you're cookin' smell hella funky

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

rip mac dre

put a look on my face like I smell some piss

Two things I'll comment on...

Great defense by Delly, he just hit that shot, and there ain't much you can do, ya know?

Secondly, Curry is clearly a mental beast, despite what anyone says. Just the leaps and bounds this dude has taken year to year is amazing. Factor in the 400lbs deadlift as well. Despite how much of a sideshow it is, it still shows he wants to compete, be the best, etc. A lot of lifting is mental, and psyching yourself up right before the lift. This dude clearly wants to be great, and obviously works his butt off. His jumpshot and handle are testament to that.
    Basically what I'm saying, outside of this deadlift story, I haven't heard much about Curry's work ethic, what he does, etc, but I imagine he is one of the hardest workers, if not the hardest worker in the league.
    No way your shot is that good without some insane muscle memory.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Great defense by Delly, he just hit that shot, and there ain't much you can do, ya know?

Secondly, Curry is clearly a mental beast, despite what anyone says. Just the leaps and bounds this dude has taken year to year is amazing. Factor in the 400lbs deadlift as well. Despite how much of a sideshow it is, it still shows he wants to compete, be the best, etc. A lot of lifting is mental, and psyching yourself up right before the lift. This dude clearly wants to be great, and obviously works his butt off. His jumpshot and handle are testament to that.
    Basically what I'm saying, outside of this deadlift story, I haven't heard much about Curry's work ethic, what he does, etc, but I imagine he is one of the hardest workers, if not the hardest worker in the league.
    The best part about this Finals is how much you're Cuckholding The Cavs.

Banned

Damn Delly is a dirty player. Not giving Curry any room to land.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

because curry is humble and doesn't care to broadcast to the world how much work he puts in and in terms of muscle memory, this guy has been perfecting his craft as a young child. He is the most skilled player in the NBA