Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default KD just admitted on First Take he left Warriors partly cause of Draymond's outburst

I think we all knew that but good to see him admit it

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

Default Re: KD just admitted on First Take he left Warriors partly cause of Draymond's outburst

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    I think we all knew that but good to see him admit it
    Haven't you heard Draymond is a great team guy that is the glue and is great in the locker room.

I agree, good to see KD actually admit it. Draymond is an embarrassment.

Default Re: KD just admitted on First Take he left Warriors partly cause of Draymond's outburst

Donkey is too full of himself

3-time NBA All-Star

He's too sensitive. He should of just thrown some shots back at Draymond or even better yet should of fought him behind close doors. Sometimes men have to settle shit with there hands to fully respect each other. After that they could of kept it moving from there.

Problem was kd isn't built like that. He's of this new soft generation. Instead of making draymond respect him he got all emotional like a bitch over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    He's too sensitive. He should of just thrown some shots back at Draymond or even better yet should of fought him behind close doors. Sometimes men have to settle shit with there hands to fully respect each other. After that they could of kept it moving from there.

Problem was kd isn't built like that. He's of this new soft generation. Instead of making draymond respect him he got all emotional like a bitch over it.
    I don't blame Durant. He probably wants to win an NBA title while playing with a single all star. Durant winning multiple titles in Oakland is just like winning multiple titles in rookie mode In NBA live.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

So Draymond has now cost the Warriors:

1 2016 title
    1 Kevin Durant
    1 exercise bicycle dragged into the sauna

There's probably more. He still comes out ahead thanks to being on a great team but what a **** up.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I don't blame Durant. He probably wants to win an NBA title while playing with a single all star. Durant winning multiple titles in Oakland is just like winning multiple titles in rookie mode In NBA live.
    fair enough that's a good point

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23

Nah man it depends. I dono how shit went down but if he said some shit like we don't need you or you're not one of us etc of course that shit is gonna stick with you. You're a top player in the nba and thus fgt is telling you that? I used to be a dray fan but he's a bitch. He couldn't handle "fame", he was good as one of currys merry men in 15 then after that he just kept ****ing up.

Someone says we don't need you, you don't fight them. It's like you walk in on your girl/wife cheating on you. You don't trash her or scream, you don't fight dude. You just say arite and dip out. File the papers for divorce if ya gotta. Certain things aren't worth the drama and when people do certain things and you see them for what they are, you can't unsee it. You can forgive dray but he's not someone you wanna ball with anymore.

-Smak