Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Pascal Siakam wih 30 points 5 rebounds 5 assists in 3 quarters vs Pistons

MVP !!!

Where are all the haters? I told y'all so our future was brighter than most of y'all franchises. WHAT A TIME!!! TO BE ALIVE!!!

Default Re: Pascal Siakam wih 30 points 5 rebounds 5 assists in 3 quarters vs Pistons

Guess who got him and Giannis on their fantasy team

Team "Giannis Siakam" is going to break the single season fantasy record for categories won in a single season

National High School Star

Default Re: Pascal Siakam wih 30 points 5 rebounds 5 assists in 3 quarters vs Pistons

I can't believe somebody can get so much better at offense so quickly. I've been talking about how good he is but he's even surprising me I really don't know where his ceiling is. That his jump shot could improve so much so quickly, his passing, handles. This is something

NBA rookie of the year

He

Not surprised. Looking at the numbers he put up last year and his rate of improvement i expect him to be an All-Star this season.

Kawhi got so much attention last year i think a lot of people overlooked just how good Siakam was.

Another Manny GEM.

playing like the best player in the conference. he'll be all-NBA this year.

you can tell he learned a lot from kawhi. that surgical methodical element to his offense, he's always attacking but it never looks not fluid or rushed.

shit i didnt think he had it in him.

what does this do to Kawhi's legacy??

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    what does this do to Kawhi's legacy??
    3ball was right all along. Trashcal Trashcan was actually better than 3rd year Pippen

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    3ball was right all along. Trashcal Trashcan was actually better than 3rd year Pippen
    Averaging 29 ppg 10 rpg in 5 games. Please stay quiet with your Trashcal

Kobe Stan

I think he will come back down to Earth, but he had 6th man OKC Harden type underrated advanced stats last year.

His raw numbers weren't huge, but all the numbers pointed to him being able to continue producing when given MORE OPPORTUNITIES...which is what is happening this year.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    I think he will come back down to Earth, but he had 6th man OKC Harden type underrated advanced stats last year.

His raw numbers weren't huge, but all the numbers pointed to him being able to continue producing when given MORE OPPORTUNITIES...which is what is happening this year.
    The man is carrying the weight of an entire continent. He isn't slowing down anytime soon. It was his destiny you better believe that.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

All-star.

He's for real.

He's proving to be worth every penny of that max contract so far