Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Re: We're witnessing the greatest player to ever play in the NBA in the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    35.......in a half.

Seriously. 6 for 6 and 6 Finals MVPs...gtfo OP

Banned

Default Re: We're witnessing the greatest player to ever play in the NBA in the Finals.

Chris Bosh?

stallionaire is a low iq poster, dont blame him for his stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    stallionaire is a low iq poster, dont blame him for his stupidity.
    ironic coming from you. Hey where's Derrick Rose? That ****** will be injured for life i hope.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    So one finals series solidifies his career? Sorry to tell you that if he has 2 more Finals performances like this he will erase that entire Mavs series from everyone's memory.

Dude is an assassin and he is killing off the last of his haters left and right.
    You said greatest finals performer ever , I'm sorry but if you get outscored by a bench player for a series you are far from the best ever, not taking anything away from what hes doing now though, but people won't be quick to forget it.

Banned

GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bron played really great, but stop jumping the gun LoL.

Banned

ironic coming from you. Hey where's Derrick Rose? That ****** will be injured for life i hope.

reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    You said greatest finals performer ever , I'm sorry but if you get outscored by a bench player for a series you are far from the best ever, not taking anything away from what hes doing now though, but people won't be quick to forget it.
    I meant he's the greatest player in the world who also happens to be in finals

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You understand that MJ once dropped 55 in the finals, right? Averaged 41/9/6/2/1 on 56% TS.
    Still waiting on that response OP.

greatest player in the NBA =/= greatest finals performer

LeBron is better than MJ in general but I will concede MJ was hotter in the Finals. Lebron is still a superior player to MJ.

Banned

I meant he's the greatest player in the world who also happens to be in finals
    No you didn't, read the thread title, stop trying to cover up your tracks.

Very good NBA starter

If this is based on efficiency (not something Lebron is known for in the finals), take a look at this one.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...106050CHI.html

15-18 FG

33 points, 13 assists, 7 rebounds.

One of the greatest statlines...ever.

Banned

greatest player in the NBA =/= greatest finals performer

LeBron is better than MJ in general but I will concede MJ was hotter in the Finals. Lebron is still a superior player to MJ.
    You might as well come out from your T-Wolves gimmick, you are looking like a full blown LeStan with all this crap you are posting.