Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: FBI Raids Home Of 4chan Teen

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
    What the fock you talking about
    That's how the boards are labelled.

/b/ is the random board, also the most popular. /a/ is anime and manga, /v/ is videogames, /sp/ is sports, /g/ is technology.

Costanza and why are popular reaction images that came from /sp/orts.

I'll stick to ISH

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

>not keeping your costanza in the fridge.

Tumblr, the microblogging service for the hip and with-it, is currently down. It appears that 4chan's hordes are to blame.

According to a popular thread on 4chan, users are overloading Tumblr services with a DDoS attack using a web-based version of their Low Orbit Ion Cannon tool.

Tumblr acknowledged an "issue causing a subset of blogs to be unvailable" in a Tweet an hour ago.

The drama started this past weekend, with an influx of bots onto Tumblr, which started spreading ominous messages of an impending "invasion".

Tumblr users apparently responded by organizing their own raid against 4chan, and the site has been intermittently down all day.
    (Much of the planning apparently was done on Tumblr blogs that are now inaccessible, thanks to the 4chan attack.)

A quick survey of the trash talk on Twitter and 4chan suggests that the same factions of tween and tweenagers that duked it out in the 4chan-Tumblr war of last November have rejoined in battle, and for similar reasons.

That past battle was sparked by 4chan users anger over Tumblr "stealing" their memes.

One Tumblr partisan on Twitter wrote of today's fracas: "Yo, 4chan, stop talking shit about Tumblr, you cuunt. No one owns memes, bastards. Get your head out of our ass."

Last time, 4chan admins effectively quashed the war by censoring all mentions of "tumblr" on the board. We'll update as more information come in.
    link

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Why not simply visit?

4chan.org
    Just visited....Not going back to that place....Went there, read a question about some dude wanting a girl, all good....Then I clicked on a letter "B"....Seen pics of what looked to been a 11-12yr old girl s*cking n f*cking some dudes....

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Just visited....Not going back to that place....Went there, read a question about some dude wanting a girl, all good....Then I clicked on a letter "B"....Seen pics of what looked to been a 11-12yr old girl s*cking n f*cking some dudes....
    fapfapfapfapfap

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Fixed.
    no shit, brans couldn't have favorited /b/ fast enough, c*ck in hand already

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BRabbiT

I've heard a lot of weird stories about 4chan, but I never really knew what it was about. This was the first time I've actually ever been on their site, and I can see why people stay away. Never going on that shit again. Clicked on that link, made a couple more random clicks and the next thing I know, I'm in some thread and some dude posted a picture of his dick while sitting on a toilet seat, asking everyone to post pictures of their own ***** so everyone can rate eachothers.

No. Just no.

They will nevers stop Anonymous. The more you **** with them the stronger they get. Go watch The 5th Element. That giant fire ball that the military shoots at, and it only absorbs the missles and gets bigger. That's Anonymous.

They can't even stop people like this kid. You can give them access to your computer and they can use it. The FBI also can't figure out who is legit traffic and who is spamming. This won't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski

[QUOTE]
    FBI Busts 4chan Man For Extreme Couponing

Collegian facing wire fraud, counterfeiting charges

MAY 11--A college student--and 4chan enthusiast--was named today in a felony complaint charging him with the illegal online distribution of counterfeit coupons that were designed to look like legitimate ones made available through a marketing firm owned by Rupert Murdoch