Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Another Hot Teacher Bangs A Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    lucky bastard lol

That's her? You and OP think she's hot? She's ok. I give her a 7. Looking good enough to hit.

I think she looks very pretty in the face. Kid of reminds me of Scarlett Johansson slightly. God I miss her in her prime before her breast reduction.

Last edited by Meticode; 06-09-2019 at 08:47 AM.

We have a lot of dudes who don't get p*ssy on this board

It's all fun and games until it's your child being molested and utilized as a sexual tool for a psychopath. These are professionals chosen to protect and serve, educate our students and play a role in society.

It's 'cool' to think about the opportunity a male has to be intimate with an older women in power and success, but if we take a step back and really analyze the situation entirely, if this happened more than usual where its an issue, are we really sure this is the right team to be on?

It is pathetic. This kid has his entire life to lose his virginity and have sex. There are consequences to this, both emotionally and mentally.. I wouldn't doubt there's a possibility he may need therapy. Maybe I'm being too hard about the situation in the eyes of some here, but it's not something to brag about unless you're an uneducated, inexperienced teenager in high school.

There's p0rn for a reason, fantasies live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    It's all fun and games until it's your child being molested and utilized as a sexual tool for a psychopath. These are professionals chosen to protect and serve, educate our students and play a role in society.

It's 'cool' to think about the opportunity a male has to be intimate with an older women in power and success, but if we take a step back and really analyze the situation entirely, if this happened more than usual where its an issue, are we really sure this is the right team to be on?

It is pathetic. This kid has his entire life to lose his virginity and have sex. There are consequences to this, both emotionally and mentally.. I wouldn't doubt there's a possibility he may need therapy. Maybe I'm being too hard about the situation in the eyes of some here, but it's not something to brag about unless you're an uneducated, inexperienced teenager in high school.

Good post. The e-virgins on this board need to see this

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    They were still around.

lol, holy shit, I've literally had to explain this 5x on this forum.

Nothing has changed. There isn't some "hot woman teacher banging boy student" epidemic going on. The hot teachers haven't changed. This is still an extremely rare occurrence. Given the amount of hot women teachers and boy student interactions that occur on the daily, it's actually significantly less likely than getting hit by lightning.

Technology has changed and it has made things seem like they happen more often than they do because the media hones in on every single one of these stories for ratings and to push narratives that drum up emotion... which, again, draws ratings.

Want me to prove a point to you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strike

"According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather.[11][12] In the US, between 9% and 10% of those struck die,[13] for an average of 40 to 50 deaths per year (28 in 2008).[14]"

50 people die in the United States every single year due to being hit by lightning.

Ask yourself...

1) How many people do you know that have been hit by lightning AND died from it? Zero, oh, that's what I thought.

Now also ask yourself...

2) If the media covered, on a national level, every single time a lightning strike killed someone... would your ass would be terrified to go outside during inclement weather? Yeah. You would. Know why? That's once a week that a new story would break. Once a week, they'd be up there telling you that "YET ANOTHER PERSON HAS DIED TO A LIGHTNING STRIKE! IT... HAPPENED... AGAIN!!!!" because once a week... in the United States... someone dies from a lightning strike.

It's beyond statistically irrelevant and insignificant. You're letting the media think for you. Good luck with life.

I will say this, to play devil's advocate against myself... in addition to technology leading to media being more ratings driven and narrative pushing than ever, technology has also probably resulted in an increased frequency of occurrence in these situations. It must be so much easier for a woman wanting to bang her student to reach out to them directly because the kids now have easy ways to privately contact them while at home via cell phones, email and Facebook.
    Otoh youre discounting the amount of people who get away with it.

It's not an epidemic but I do think w net people know about sex and look for it earlier.

But your post was funny.

Edit : if some teacher turned me out at age 13 I'd go on a sexual rampage. It would not have been traumatic for me, but it would have been for all the girls from then on. I would not be like codependent w her I'd be like wow it's that easy I bet I can get anyone to do it.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 06-09-2019 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

ya i know i would have needed some therapy for getting some prime milf ***** when i was at an age that i could get a boner from bumping into a wall. i'd had been traumatized. prob would have eventually cut my dick off.

When I was in high school back in the early 80's the girl that lived next door to us was screwing a few the school coaches. She would tell me all about her escapades when I rode to school with her before I got my license. Before anyone asks, no I never screwed her.

As someone pointed out earlier in the thread, this has been going on forever its just we hear about it more now that we live in a 24/7 news cycle. With social media these days any teacher who does this is taking a huge risk. All it takes is one social media post by a bragging kid for a teacher/student affair to come out.

Now that I am older and have had kids of my own (now grown), I can see the problems with this sort of thing but when I was a kid, if a hot teacher wanted to screw me, I would not have had an issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    When I was in high school back in the early 80's the girl that lived next door to us was screwing a few the school coaches. She would tell me all about her escapades when I rode to school with her before I got my license. Before anyone asks, no I never screwed her.

As someone pointed out earlier in the thread, this has been going on forever its just we hear about it more now that we live in a 24/7 news cycle. With social media these days any teacher who does this is taking a huge risk. All it takes is one social media post by a bragging kid for a teacher/student affair to come out.

Now that I am older and have had kids of my own (now grown), I can see the problems with this sort of thing but when I was a kid, if a hot teacher wanted to screw me, I would not have had an issue with it.
    so what everybody wants to know now - was she hot?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    so what everybody wants to know now - was she hot?
    Yea but she was more like a big sister to me since we grew up together and were really close even though she was year older than me. I never even considered wanting to try anything with her. Once we were in high school she really became a slut to be quite honest which has always been a huge turn off to me plus she ended up pregnant her senior year. Oddly enough she claims the father was a cop she was sleeping with. Today that would be the end of a cops career if they slept with an underage girl because it would somehow end up on social media.

There was a relatively-attractive gym teacher in her late 20s that sucked and ****ed a couple classmates but nobody cared and it never made the news. We saw a bunch of pictures. Interesting looking back on that.

NBA All-star

Just what happens when Shakespeare is in your curriculum