NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Borderlands 3 trailer

Borderlands 2 was awesome. I'm "lit" for this next game as the idiot children goofs say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Gu1PspA3Y

Default Re: Borderlands 3 trailer

I never played a Borderland game, think I might Redbox BL2 and check it

Looks like they're remastering BL1 one for PS4 and giving the BL2 a HD dlc pack or something

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Borderlands 2 was awesome. I'm "lit" for this next game as the idiot children goofs say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Gu1PspA3Y
    One of the greatest games ever designed. Prequel Sequel wasn’t as good.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

2 was dope. i beat the game with the stealth character. will get this probably.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

I'm definitely interested, but I doubt I'll be buying this on release day. Gearbox has a pretty uneven track record... the Borderlands games have been fun, but they needed some patching (PC version anyway), and their other releases have been atrocious. I'll be wanting to make sure I'm getting a decent value with the core game, as opposed to having to spend a bunch of money on overpriced DLC.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Lit AF

If you have the original Borderlands, Gearbox released an "Enhanced" version of the game a couple of weeks back. Graphics upgrade, some new weapons, a minimap (yay!) and some other stuff. And all for free! Check it out, it might make the game worth replaying.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03...me-fans-issues

EDIT: I checked my Steam account, and the new version of BL was already on my games list and awaiting download. "Borderlands GOTY Enhanced". I downloaded it and played through a few missions. Graphics are better, and there are some welcome gameplay tweaks, like auto pickup. I don't know if I'll play through the game again or not, I pretty much wor e out the original. Still, you can't beat free.
    Last edited by baudkarma; 04-18-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Another headsup... as of today (Jun 05 2019) Steam has the "Handsome Collection" on sale for 97% off. You can pick up BL2 and BL:TPS together with ALL of the DLC for both games for $6.02. If you already own some of the content through Steam, the price is even cheaper.

Just released the the Handsome Collection (Pre-Sequel + 2) for free on PS+

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma
    Another headsup... as of today (Jun 05 2019) Steam has the "Handsome Collection" on sale for 97% off. You can pick up BL2 and BL:TPS together with ALL of the DLC for both games for $6.02. If you already own some of the content through Steam, the price is even cheaper.

i had a blast playing bl2 with a buddy. all i remember to this day are this dude's quotes - he gave me nightmares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHgVyod1Mes

So did any of you buy the game? Thoughts? I've heard there are serious problems with the PC version (which is what I anticipated), so I'm holding off for now.

So did any of you buy the game? Thoughts? I've heard there are serious problems with the PC version (which is what I anticipated), so I'm holding off for now.
    i did. got the ps4 version since thats what my buddies play on. It's.... borderlands. feels like the previous versions with a little apex legends mixed in (climbing/sliding). im only a handful of hours in, but it doesnt feel like anything new or groundbreaking - just another (solid) borderlands game

not sure what issues the pc version is having, but on ps4 some of the menu screens take a second to load and small inconveniences like that

NBA lottery pick

I've had a couple of crashes, but for the most part it's been working ok. The skill trees are the best I've seen in a borderlands game, same for the gunplay. Sliding and mantlingfeels tacked in simply because every fps has it now. Found myself running into a lot more invisible walls since you can now get to places you're not really suppose too, which is always annoying. The writing is not great but it's not nearly as obnoxious as BL2. I don't know what anyone else thinks of 2 but I despised the humor in it, Handsome Jack and Tiny Tina being the worst offenders. Three still has some of that but I'm finding it less reliant on wacky internet humor to get laughs.