Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You just need to quit man. Just go away. THis was about KG and Bosh, and KG has done plenty for Bosh, and most NBA players, to be jealous of.
    name garnett acomplishments then ? i thought so biatch, losing in the 1st round is nothing to be jealous of, you are probably one of those idiots who just watch sportscenter and believe garnett is better than duncan.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    And yes, Molson, you didn't say he was as good now, but you're pretty confident, and in fact said could easily see him being as good. SO go back and read what I'm talking about before you entered the conversation. Bosh is overrated, he hasn't done crap but put up solid numbers on a crap team, in the worst division ever in sports, in a horrible conference, and if you put a true elite player, such as KG, on that team they're in the playoffs and possibly taking the East.
    when i judge a player, esp one that hasn;t had time to accomplish anything in his career yet, i make my judgements by what i see on teh court. Most teams that play Toronto end up saying Bosh is a huge problem for them because they can't guard him. I was not a Bosh fan when he first entered the league. I though the same as you that he was only putting up big numbers cuz the rest of the team bit a dog. But after watching him get better and better, seeing what he can actually do on the court when he plays, and hearing in interviews what every other coach is saying about him it's hard not to say he is gonna be as good if not better than KG eventually.

So i guess over or under rated comes down to what people are syaing about him. right now, coaches throughout the NBA say they have a big problem guarding him. who i am to say otherwise?

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Molson
    bro..go back and read what i wrote. I never said Bosh is as good as KG now, I said there is no reason to think he can't be as good as KG in the future. Not once did i say he was elite. In fact i even posted what i thought his weaknesses were and what he had to improve on.

Maybe you've had too many arguements with other guys about this, but let's argue on the same point.
    Bosh is not as good as KG right now. Let's see K.G. has made missed the playoffs twice in 11 seasons......as a roookie and last year. Guess what... both have involoved coaching changes. K.G. is regarded as an elite player because of what he has accomplished individually. 20 points 10 boards 4 assist 1 block a game and he is pretty durable. Bosh is overrated only by Raptor fans. Make the playoffs first. With a winning record. The EC is Garbage. Look who K.G. had to face every game he has played. If K.G. had spent 11 years in the east his stats would have been out the roof.

Underrated
    Carter
    Billups
    Artest

Overrated
    Nash
    Arenas
    Odom

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by poorlilrich
    Underrated
    Carter
    Billups
    Artest

Overrated
    Nash
    Arenas
    Odom
    arenas isnt overrated, odom isnt even close to being overrated

Quote Originally Posted by DreamRockets
    im not the one hyping bosh here, so dont put me in the same group as toronto groupies, but garnett has done nothing to be jealous of, so i think bosh could one day be as good as garnett, some people forget how average garnett was in his first years.
    Garnett > T McBroke-back

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

im i suposed to be offended ? i know kg is better than mcgrady , who cares ? he still isnt better than some other players in the league, and garnett groupies cant accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    arenas isnt overrated, odom isnt even close to being overrated
    Anyone who thinks odom is a top 5 forward in the league is overrating him.

His jumper is average to below average and he is a below average freethrow

shooter. People overrate his defense and his ball handling skills. He is a good

passer but an average ball handler. His best attribute is his post up game.

Caron Butler is as good as odom.

Certified ISHiot.

Anyone who thinks odom is a top 5 forward in the league is overrating him.

His jumper is average to below average and he is a below average freethrow

shooter. People overrate his defense and his ball handling skills. He is a good

passer but an average ball handler. His best attribute is his post up game.

Caron Butler is as good as odom.

his jumper is better than average with 3 point range, his handles are amazing especially for a guy that is 6'11, and his post up game is great. he seems to be able to score whenever he wants to. he is so talented/tall/athletic that he can play all 5 positions.

his jumper is better than average with 3 point range, his handles are amazing especially for a guy that is 6'11, and his post up game is great. he seems to be able to score whenever he wants to. he is so talented/tall/athletic that he can play all 5 positions.
    He always seem to drive into traffic and lose the ball; he has amazing handles
    for a guy who is 6'11, but he plays against sf not pf. He can score when ever
    he wants to on the post, you cant give him the ball up top and ask him to score. He'll either brick a jumpshot or turn the ball over.

Certified ISHiot.

He always seem to drive into traffic and lose the ball; he has amazing handles
    for a guy who is 6'11, but he plays against sf not pf. He can score when ever
    he wants to on the post, you cant give him the ball up top and ask him to score. He'll either brick a jumpshot or turn the ball over.

not true... the lakers have a play where odom dribbles the ball up the court and takes his man 1 on 1... it is pretty successful.

not true... the lakers have a play where odom dribbles the ball up the court and takes his man 1 on 1... it is pretty successful.
    when they have a mismatch, of course odom can take him off the dribble; but you cant ask odom to take a sf off the dribble.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Bosh is not as good as KG right now. Let's see K.G. has made missed the playoffs twice in 11 seasons......as a roookie and last year. Guess what... both have involoved coaching changes. K.G. is regarded as an elite player because of what he has accomplished individually. 20 points 10 boards 4 assist 1 block a game and he is pretty durable. Bosh is overrated only by Raptor fans. Make the playoffs first. With a winning record. The EC is Garbage. Look who K.G. had to face every game he has played. If K.G. had spent 11 years in the east his stats would have been out the roof.
    So you agree with me then that Bosh is not as good as KG now. Good. Now the question is can Bosh be as good as KG.

Quote Originally Posted by Molson
    So you agree with me then that Bosh is not as good as KG now. Good. Now the question is can Bosh be as good as KG.
    If he improves on his defense then it's possible he could be. But he is in the EC. No excuse not to make the playoffs WITH a winning record. Unless you are ready to give credit to K.G. having Marbury and Wally on his team.

Would the Knicks with the roster they have now, do you think they would have a winning record with Bosh instead of let's say Curry?