Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Sorry LeBron, not buying the going back home story wholeheartedly

sure going back home counted for something. lets say 25%. which is a lot. but Cavs having a stacked team with Kyrie, you, and Wiggins/Love(whichever YOU pick) is a much better situation to go to than staying with the Heat

That 75% is why LeBron switched back, don't buy the whole sobby story media and Lebron is selling you.

Banned

Default Re: Sorry LeBron, not buying the going back home story wholeheartedly

stacked team that cant even make the east playoffs

Anyone with a clue can see this but there's no stopping the propaganda train

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

I honestly do not buy the whole "i've grown up I am deeply sorry" part of this.

I do not believe Lebron is THAT sincere. Sure it is CONVENIENT and I am sure a part of him does feel that way, but comonm he is a businessman first and foremost and is chasing MJ and Tiger to be a billionaire.

EVERYTHING he has done this offseason can very easily be no more than a convenient way to improve his public image.

Maverick Carter and "World Wide" Wes (stupid name) wouldn't have it any other way

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

OP has been such a bitch lately stfu

I usually hit open layups

Completely agree.

Hes going to a better situation. Period.

All the" im coming home for the betterment of Ohio" is just sugar coating.

Id say its about 50/50 better situation/going home.

Either way the media that killed lebron 4 years ago seem to be buying it so good for Lebron.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    sure going back home counted for something. lets say 25%. which is a lot. but Cavs having a stacked team with Kyrie, you, and Wiggins/Love(whichever YOU pick) is a much better situation to go to than staying with the Heat

That 75% is why LeBron switched back, don't buy the whole sobby story media and Lebron is selling you.
    You sound like a school boy b*tch

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

k.

agreed. no1s buying that "coming home" crap. dude backstabbed his aging "best friend" for greener pastures

Lebron probably realised he got a limited future with Wade as the sidekick.

I dont either, but casuals will eat that shit up.

Did playing in his "home town" play a factor? Sure, but the Cavs have a higher ceiling with LeBron, and can win it all next season (the Heat as is - before the acquisitions and ones to come - are only going to decline).

LeBron fully understands this, and as others said, is ALL about business.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    OP has been such a bitch lately stfu
    Stop exposing yourself as a closet bron stan. You complain every time someone says anything negative regardless of how true it is.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    Stop exposing yourself as a closet bron stan. You complain every time someone says anything negative regardless of how true it is.
    He bitches about everything suck my dick bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I dont either, but casuals will eat that shit up.

Did playing in his "home town" play a factor? Sure, but the Cavs have a higher ceiling with LeBron, and can win it all next season (the Heat as is - before the acquisitions and ones to come - are only going to decline).

LeBron fully understands this, and as others said, is ALL about business.
    I'm a Lebron fan, and even I'm not that delusional.
    Bron is a great player, but he's not THAT good.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Why didn't he go to the Rockets or Mavs then?