Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    kings fan

Default Re: Less talk about rep points and poster gossip, MORE TALK ABOUT NBA!

If you wanna talk about real basketball, you know what website you have to go to.

I rule the local playground Fork's Avatar

Sooo, what about that co-worker?

Quote Originally Posted by cuad
    If you wanna talk about real basketball, you know what website you have to go to.
    insidehoops baby, we're number 1!

so let me get this straight. you want to stop talking about rep system so you make a thread about it. that about right?

it already goes without saying that posters that deflect the topic away from thread topic and instead talk about a posters' rep or accuse someone of being an alt/having alts are posters that have nothing to say, or have no counter argument so they hide behind their rep bars or use ad hominems.

it's already understood that rep bars mean nothing, can easily be manipulated/gained, and that a post should be evaluated on it's own basis, not by who posted it nor by their post count or rep.

now that you know this, stop bringing it up. smart people don't complain about idiots. they're above them.
    Last edited by I<3NBA; 01-07-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati
    Co-sign.
    you are tha worst poster of all timez, how could you have that name as your screename man???