Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Klay Thompson mad with not making All-NBA, says 'takes more than just couple all*cont

Klay is one inconsistent b

Default Re: Klay Thompson mad with not making All-NBA, says 'takes more than just couple all*cont

Klay is very good but come on, he isn't more deserving than Harden, Curry, Lillard, Irving, Westbrook or Walker this year.

Remember it's a regular season award and all those guys took on a much bigger role and were simply better this year. Klay is no slouch and does belong up there but not above those guys this year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

KT has inflated stats ....
    Many critical games he disappears.

Nough said(.)

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Klay is very good but come on, he isn't more deserving than Harden, Curry, Lillard, Irving, Westbrook or Walker this year.

Remember it's a regular season award and all those guys took on a much bigger role and were simply better this year. Klay is no slouch and does belong up there but not above those guys this year.
    I could see an argument for Klay over Walker. Especially considering the fact that Kemba didnt even make the playoffs in the East and isn't half the defender Klay Thompson is

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    I could see an argument for Klay over Walker. Especially considering the fact that Kemba didnt even make the playoffs in the East and isn't half the defender Klay Thompson is
    I suppose you could have a real honest debate about it and it'd be pretty close but selecting Kemba over Klay isn't exactly a controversial pick. You could easily make an argument for both.

Only 191 million? Poor guy. How will he cope?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    A question on Latrell Sprewell could answer. NBA players now have it made damn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    He receives like only half of that after taxes

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    A question on Latrell Sprewell could answer. NBA players now have it made damn.
    It's unbelievable how far this make believe game has come. That fans are willing to pay that much to watch these guys just play a game.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn

Bullshit, fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got.

Swap Klay and Kyrie... which team gets better? Guarantee you... I guaran****ingtee the Warriors get worse and the Celtics go way, way up.

Pretty sure Klay can lead a team to missing the playoffs in the East just like Kemba.

As for Lillard... lol. Dude is overrated af... but I'll give you Lillard. I'll also give you Westbrook... but... I personally would take him over Westbrook. But Westbrook is a better first option. But at the same time, your team isn't going anywhere with Westbrook as your first option.

I am 100% not conceding that Kyrie and Kemba are better than Klay. No ****ing way. No ****ing how. They aren't.

Klay is not a first option on a championship level team, but neither are Lillard, Westbrook, Kyrie & Kemba. ESPECIALLY not Kemba and Kyrie. lol.