Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: All time great Lakers A,B,C,D,E team vs All time great ( your fav team)

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

BIG DEAL. kobe did more with less help than any other laker legend [/B]
    because he played in a great system and had the arguably GOAT coach for every one of his rings

Banned

Default Re: All time great Lakers A,B,C,D,E team vs All time great ( your fav team)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    PG: Bob Cousy
    SG: Paul Pierce
    SF: Larry Bird
    PF: Kevin Garnett
    C: Bill Rusell

>>>>>
    lakers A,B and F teams would challenge

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    PG: Bob Cousy
    SG: Paul Pierce
    SF: Larry Bird
    PF: Kevin Garnett
    C: Bill Rusell

>>>>>
    Hondo at the 2, not Pierce. And Mchale at the 4. Twolves KG was greater though.

Cousy
    Hondo
    Bird
    Mchale
    Russell

Rondo
    Sam Jones
    Pierce
    Garnett
    Parish

Sick teams.

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

And you don't start Horry or Gasol when you have Wilt/Shaq/Kareem/Baylor.

Magic
    West
    Kobe
    Kareem
    Shaq

Gail Goodrich
    James Worthy
    Elgin Baylor
    Pau Gasol
    Wilt

Lakers > Celtics>>>>>everyone else

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever
    And you don't start Horry or Gasol when you have Wilt/Shaq/Kareem/Baylor.

Magic
    West
    Kobe
    Kareem
    Shaq

Gail Goodrich
    James Worthy
    Elgin Baylor
    Pau Gasol
    Wilt

Lakers > Celtics>>>>>everyone else

i wasnt making the best possible teams. i was seeing how many teams i could make that could compete with everyone elses best 5

Have to admit, it's gotten pretty hilarious recently to see what ways Griff tries to mask Kobe agenda threads. This is one of his more creative ones but he ruins it with his third post in the thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Magic is on the F team and Worthy on the E team? Never mind the dumbass agenda fueling this thread, that's asinine enough.

i think allot of people in this thread are failing to understand the objective

Banned

for tards like KG215 and others... i switched around the teams so people wouldnt be confused

i think allot of people in this thread are failing to understand the objective
    Didn't realize there was a second page to the thread when I made my post, saw your reply on the second page, and changed my post.

Oh, and Pau Gasol is a HOFer. And yes, plenty of it has to do with his NBA body of work. There's worse players in the HOF who are in there based almost solely on their NBA body of work. Stop trying to convince everyone he's not. People already don't take you seriously and that isn't helping.

for tards like KG215 and others... i switched around the teams so people wouldnt be confused

Did you even mention the teams weren't in any specific order before you edited the post?

Banned

Didn't realize there was a second page to the thread when I made my post, saw your reply on the second page, and changed my post.

Oh, and Pau Gasol is a HOFer. And yes, plenty of it has to do with his NBA body of work. There's worse players in the HOF who are in there based almost solely on their NBA body of work. Stop trying to convince everyone he's not. People already don't take you seriously and that isn't helping.
    players who made the HOF with lesser careers usually had a huge impact somehow in other ways. or were really popular. or trend setters. or did historic things. that or had friends who voted

gasol has none of these things going for him... most casual fans think kobe won those 2 rings with a bum sidekick. they know fisher more than they know of gasol

Banned

Did you even mention the teams weren't in any specific order before you edited the post?
    i thought it was obvious considering horry on A team and magic on F team

plus the balanced teams. but people just see one thing and rush to judgement

i thought it was obvious considering horry on A team and magic on F team

plus the balanced teams. but people just see one thing and rush to judgement
    Given your posting history (mostly asinine agenda driven nonsense), you'll have to excuse me if I assumed the worst from you.

players who made the HOF with lesser careers usually had a huge impact somehow in other ways. or were really popular. or trend setters. or did historic things. that or had friends who voted

gasol has none of these things going for him... most casual fans think kobe won those 2 rings with a bum sidekick. they know fisher more than they know of gasol

What's sad is that you actually believe this.

Ok done.
    Tim Hardaway
    Wade
    Lebron
    Alonzo
    Shaq