Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2014

Banned

Default Re: E3 2014

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    For cod fans there will be a trailer on sunday, and an article with info. There is a video out there showing cod/vice collaboration on something private military contractors related. Hoping that is the focus of the game, looks interesting enough.

Most excited for unknown games, and uncharted 4.
    trailer got leaked, so they decided to officially release it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

Kevin Spacey

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    trailer got leaked, so they decided to officially release it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

Kevin Spacey
    Yay kevin spacey. Actually the trailer looks really good. The exo suit brings an interesting dynamic, but hopefully they don't try to go all titanfall with cod, because it just won't work.

Personally I'm most interested in the co op mode. I know it won't be zombies, as unfortunate as that may be, but hopefully it is better than extinction.

Yeah, I'm pretty glad CoD is bringing titanfall to PS4, before the sequel arrives.

Nintendo confirmed no new hardware today. I wasn't expecting that and thought it was a silly rumor at best. Also proud of them for once commenting on rumors. Even if it is just to make sure the MK8 Wii U bundle sells.

Ubisoft confirmed we're getting some new The Crew stuff as well. Definitely interested in what Ubisoft is gonna do at their show. Got the new AC(s?), The Crew, potentially The Division, and I'd assume some other new shit.

Sunshine State

Kevin Spacey is the only good thing about that new COD game.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Kevin Spacey is the only good thing about that new COD game.
    Your really going to make the claim over a 2 minutes trailer? It seems kind of pre-mature to make a statement like that, don't you think?

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by KingMillions
    Your really going to make the claim over a 2 minutes trailer? It seems kind of pre-mature to make a statement like that, don't you think?
    Shit's gonna be the same as the past 5 games except new guns.

If they bring Zombie's back it's a plus.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Is that a COD game or Iron Man? WTF

Naughty Dog posted this today...TLOU 2 confirmed? Maybe? Looks like an older Ellie at least.

Sunshine State

^ Definitely thought of an Older Ellie.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Really surprised Nintendo is passing up E3 again this year. They want to maximize their ability to advertise the Wii U, and still think a super-sized Nintendo Direct is the best way to do so. They're nice videos don't get me wrong, but I'm not even sure most people have even heard of one.

All I'm hoping for, for this year's E3 is: Dino Crisis news, a little Assassin's Creed footage, and maybe most importantly :Mass Effect news. The rumored and semi sorta kinda retailer confirmed remastered trilogy. Is it just a direct port? Is the combat system from the first game going to be redone? All the DLC? etc. Even though I'm still upset about how the series ended, I'd buy it day one. I'd like to at least see where they're heading with ME4 as well.

they are still there i think they just don't do a stage show. They will introduce their new stuff through the directs but every single video game blog covers everything they do.

I heard they are supposed to release info on the new zelda for Wii U around the time of E3. Miyamato is supposedly working on an entirely new IP as well, i don't know if it will be shown or talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    they are still there i think they just don't do a stage show. They will introduce their new stuff through the directs but every single video game blog covers everything they do.

I heard they are supposed to release info on the new zelda for Wii U around the time of E3. Miyamato is supposedly working on an entirely new IP as well, i don't know if it will be shown or talked about.
    Yeah they're there, but it's just demos of upcoming games. Last year it was Kart, 3D World, WWHD, and I think DK MIGHT have gotten one.

Zelda U is confirmed for showing, and I'd assume playing. So is Smash Bros. New IP like you said, and that's about it. I think. I don't think the connects are horrible, I even kinda like them, but I just don't think they should pass up the opportunity to display what they've got to the world. They already don't really advertise the Wii U, so why pass up the biggest gaming advertisement there is?

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Battlefront confirmed.

Banned

new COD actually got my interest. Hasnt happened since the first blops.

Sounds like a new mortal kombat will be announced