Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Stephen A Smith to Women on domestic abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    I'm sure she'll now have trouble sleeping tonight.

I would still f*ck her though, real rap

Banned

Somewhere, Sean Connery is smiling

Learning to shoot layups Da Hammer's Avatar

What's that quote of that one bus driver that hit that black girl riding the bus because she was mouthing off/hitting him I believe. Forgot the exact scenario but he told her "act like a man, get treated like a man". And it's true. Now I don't condone a guy hitting a girl for cussing him out but if the girl start to use physical violence well then all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    http://youtu.be/9MR0C-AlZl4

Whoppi Goldberg keepin it real. Mad respect.
    "That's blaming the victim"
    Lol she ain't the victim if the bitch is the aggressor you dumb cvnt

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    So a 6'3" bodybuilder should not swing back at a 5'5" skinnyfat dude ever by this logic, even if the small dude is calling him a giant roiding c0cksucking fakit with a small d.

"Those cases are outliers" uh 12% of men (in the US) are below 5'5", the average female height. That's about 39.6 million men who are shorter than the average women. Yeah, I understand your basic premise but ~40 million people is not insignificant.

And flipping the tables, does that mean a weak, unathletic guy under 6'2" has the right to swing at Maria Sharapova or Venus Williams? They are 6'2"/6'1" and professional athletes, and tennis players do incorporate strength training into their regimen. So a skinny 130lb 5'6" nerd who struggles to open a glass jar should have the right to hit 6'1", 165lb Venus Williams according to this logic, and the women should not retaliate?

And yes, Venus is stronger than a 130lb nerd.
    biology class fail right here.

Being taller and weighing more =/= automatically stronger, especially if we're comparing men vs women.

Funny, I just saw a skinny dude bench 60 lbs dumbells. I doubt Venus could do that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    http://youtu.be/9MR0C-AlZl4

Whoppi Goldberg keepin it real. Mad respect.
    Dumb bitch on the far right was so annoying.

High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

If a girl yelling at you can make you beat her up you are probably a weak mother****er. If she is hitting you etc then she's probably got it coming.

Reading this thread you would think every case of domestic violence in the history of the world was the girls fault. There are plenty of shit men out there who do it regardless of provocation, don't ****en kid yourselves.
    Last edited by BigMacAttack; 07-29-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Whoopi Goldberg made excuses for Polanski raping that kid. Her opinion on anything should be disregarded immediately.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    There's a lot of immature idiots on this board, full of false machismo and blathering right wing nonsense. If you were raised properly, you were told never to hit a woman. There would be exceptions to the rule, such as she actually poses a danger. But just being provoked? No, you don't do it. Restrain her if you have to go that far. Or walk away. But you don't hit a woman.
    This board is full of socially awkward repressed individuals. They say the garbage on here that they're too weak to say in real life. It's remarkable that they can't distinguish between knocking the fvck out of a woman like Ray Rice did and restraining a woman when you're attacked. Jay-z pretty much showed the reaction when to take when attacked and he ended up coming out respectable while Solange looked like a crazed looney.

I won't hit a woman but I'll slap a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    This board is full of socially awkward repressed individuals. They say the garbage on here that they're too weak to say in real life. It's remarkable that they can't distinguish between knocking the fvck out of a woman like Ray Rice did and restraining a woman when you're attacked. Jay-z pretty much showed the reaction when to take when attacked and he ended up coming out respectable while Solange looked like a crazed looney.
    Not only that but the bothersome thing to me is that the general consensus here is that most guys are just minding their own business while the woman is "provoking" them.

People on this board are just a bunch of *******. They are arguing for the right to defend themselves when woman are beating them up. They want to be allowed to beat up women. And for it to be understood, that they are too weak to hold a women back, they need to PUNCH her.

I don't get it.

Jay Z came out as a bitch ass *****

you're a moron if you think Jay-Z did the right thing. I would have knocked that stupid bitch unconscious.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    you're a moron if you think Jay-Z did the right thing. I would have knocked that stupid bitch unconscious.
    With your girlish figure and weakling arms she'd have the upper hand