Learning to shoot layups SayQueensbridge's Avatar

Default Buying shoe 1 size too big

In Jordans I regularly wear a 11.5. In Nike Bball shoes regularly a 12. I want a certain pair of Hyperfuses but they only have em in 13. They fit but are a little big. Do you think buying a 13 when your natural size is 12 okay? I read that if you double sock or use insoles it's better but idk. What's your guys opinion on this.
    Last edited by SayQueensbridge; 02-23-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Buying shoe 1 size too big

don't do it mayn. when you stop suddenly you can injure your toes, your foot should not be able to move in a shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shep
    don't do it mayn. when you stop suddenly you can injure your toes, your foot should not be able to move in a shoe.
    They really don't slide or move. There's just a little extra space. I haven't ran in them of course but there's maybe a half inch extra at the end. Idk if insoles or double socks would make them fit regular. The red/black hyperfuses are just so raw.

Last edited by SayQueensbridge; 02-23-2011 at 03:02 AM.

Serious playground baller

I've found that most of my shoes are about a 1/2 size too big. I am not sure if its because my feet were measured wrong years ago or maybe my feet are shrinking in my old age. I always wear two pairs of thick athletic socks and the shoes that are 1/2 size too big fit snugly. At fist it seemed like me feet got hot and would sweat a lot but I am used to it now and won't turn back. I remember reading an article years ago stating that Jordan always wore shoes 1/2 size too big and wore two pair of socks

Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    I've found that most of my shoes are about a 1/2 size too big. I am not sure if its because my feet were measured wrong years ago or maybe my feet are shrinking in my old age. I always wear two pairs of thick athletic socks and the shoes that are 1/2 size too big fit snugly. At fist it seemed like me feet got hot and would sweat a lot but I am used to it now and won't turn back. I remember reading an article years ago stating that Jordan always wore shoes 1/2 size too big and wore two pair of socks
    Yeah I know a lot of dudes who double sock. Luckily I ended up finding a size 12. They don't sell half-sizes past 12.