Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Default Re: Who would win Kobe-Shaq or the Three Amigos?

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Prime Shaq > Prime LeBron (yup I said it)

2001 Era Kobe > Current Wade

Bosh vs. Horry ain't making up the difference. I'd honestly rather have Horry honestly, he hits bigger shots and plays better D and Bosh's offense isn't utilized by the Heat anyway.

Lakers got this. Shaq would demolish the Heat interior.

I actually don't even think it'd be all that close. Lakers in 5 or 6. Heat needed 7 games to beat a Granger-less Pacers and another 7 games (and a miracle) to beat a older than dirt San Antonio.
    2011 or 2012 Wade shits on kobe. Can you people stop lying to your selfs. Wade was injured most of the year

Shaq can score his 40pts, Lebron can match it

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by thabisyo
    2011 or 2012 Wade shits on kobe. Can you people stop lying to your selfs. Wade was injured most of the year

Shaq impacts the game more than just offensively, Wade and LeBron aren't driving to the rim at will with an actual real center at the rim. They were getting bothered by freaking Hibbert

Shaq would also pretty much destroy any kind of defensive scheme the Heat would play, they would have to collapse down on him.

I'm no fan of Kobe *at all*, but people actually need to go back and watch him play from that era.

He was pretty damn good, Wade IMO has lost a step for some time now and already into his 30s. I've noticed declining athleticism from Wade for a while now, not just this past season. He definitely is not 24/25 year old DWade anymore.
    Last edited by Soundwave; 07-21-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Banned

Stats prove young Kobe shits on Wade. Which we know it's true. Wade wasn't even great in the Finals. I'm not saying Kobe was fantastic either but Kobe was better. It doesn't have to even do with Kobe being young. He is better than Wade. I just posted his post season stats too.

Lebron can match Shaq? We saw what bum @ss Kawhi and Diaw do to Lebron. Imagine young Kobe who actually played his best defense of his career on Lebron? Shutdown. Kobe also has that killer mentality and instinct, he would own Lebron, whom we know is a mental midget judging by what happened this year in the Finals.

No chance.

im sorry but 2001 kobe will murder lebron and chris bosh would need a stretcher 10 seconds into the first game

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Wade/Kobe cancel each other out. But LeBron is just a superior player to Shaq, I have to give Miami the edge.

Love Live Life

Lakers would win. I think it would be pretty easy for them also. I would say 4-1.

Shaq would have a field day with the Heat bigs that they would would have to triple team and Shaq knows how to find the open shooter and Kobe would love it cause he will get to play 1v1 all game and series long.

Nobody was really stopping Kobe then and Lakers always had good role players like Fisher, Horry, Shaw, Vuajic, Fox and etc.

Heat doesn't have an answer with their current roster.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    im sorry but 2001 kobe will murder lebron and chris bosh would need a stretcher 10 seconds into the first game
    2001 Kobe was fast as hell and the dude was playing off the ball. He had so many alley oops and tip in dunks. He was all over the place.

To be honest, I don't even know if Lebron would be able to cover him with his size. He would have to be chasing Bryant all over. Wade would be limping off the court by halftime.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Wade/Kobe cancel each other out. But LeBron is just a superior player to Shaq, I have to give Miami the edge.

Banned

If 17th season Kobe is owning Lebron on defense, young Kobe would cut him. Make that all star game look routine.

Spurs played team defense on Lebron. Lakers would just need Kobe.

NBA rookie of the year

I'd probably put Robert Horry/Rick Fox on LeBron most of the game and let Kobe guard him for certain stretches.

Kobe is too quick and has too much height (3 inches) on Wade, he'd be able to get his shot off at will over 2012 or 2013 DWade.

Shaq would have to be taken to court for what he'd do to Bosh/Birdman

Bulls beat Magic with Shaq dropping his usual points. Makes zero difference.

As long as the other team has multiple scores, shaq has no effect. Lebron can score as much as he wants or as needed depending on the situation to match shaq's scoring

Kobe was too selfish even then, and please, Kobe could never be better than wade.

2011 wade shits on any version of kobe in the three peat

NBA rookie of the year

Bulls beat Magic with Shaq dropping his usual points. Makes zero difference.

As long as the other team has multiple scores, shaq has no effect. Lebron can score as much as he wants or as needed depending on the situation to match shaq's scoring

Kobe was too selfish even then, and please, Kobe could never be better than wade.

2011 wade shits on any version of kobe in the three peat
    I like Wade more than Kobe, but a 2001 era Kobe would light this version of DWade up like a Christmas tree.

I don't even think LeBron in terms of lateral quickness could stay in front of him on D.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You must be attempting to usurp 9er's place as the biggest idiot on this board, what with all the bulshit you constantly spew.

Kobe outplays Wade, Lebron outplays everybody not named Shaq, and Shaq s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]its all over everyone.

Lakers in 6.

I guess people already forgot how much trouble Heat had in 2013's finals.
    If an old, washed up, without any superstars Spurs barely beat them (and I mean BARELY), how on earth would them beat the 3-peat lakers with the Most dominant ever and a superstar guard?
    Not even debatable.

Lebron Ames would average at best 20 ppg since he got no J and the driving lanes would be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    I like Wade more than Kobe, but a 2001 era Kobe would light this version of DWade up like a Christmas tree.

I don't even think LeBron in terms of lateral quickness could stay in front of him on D.
    Norris Cole is super quick, whats is your point , wade is still better. Parker got shut by Cole not long ago

Wade is better than Cole or Kobe. The lakers were not unstoppable just had refs letting shaq be violent but other teams couldnt