Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Gabrielle Union Takes Shot at Joakim Noah's Hollywood as Hell comment

That outfit of Wade in the first photo is the gayest outfit I have ever seen.

Default Re: Gabrielle Union Takes Shot at Joakim Noah's Hollywood as Hell comment

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    he is probably one of the guys who get dressed by their girls

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    he is probably one of the guys who get dressed by their girls
    how hard is it to put on a condom

and the second one is so douchy oh well dudes got it made so who cares, atleast looks alot better then the way MJ dresses.

She's old. In a few years Wade will realize that and he can spend his money somewhere else.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adri41
    Her statement may have more credence if she weren't sleeping with one of the players. She kind of just comes across as saying "Well, oh yeah? You suck more than my boyfriend! Ha!" Let Wade take care of his own stuff.
    married

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    married
    What now? They are? I am? Huh?

And I don't know how I didn't mention the fact that Wade's ACTRESS girlfriend commenting on this....is proving Noah's point.

Blu Ray

I love Joakim Noah as a player, but he throws out these accusations like LeBron is corny and the Heat are Hollywood and no one has ever responded. Noah is the TMZ of the NBA, he's always got something to say, he's a gossip queen. I'm ALL about shit talking and rubbing it in, when you win, but when you lose, It's just ugly to watch. He needs to shut up and take the L like a man.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

and people care what Gabby says because?

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adri41
    What now? They are? I am? Huh?

And I don't know how I didn't mention the fact that Wade's ACTRESS girlfriend commenting on this....is proving Noah's point.
    I was mistaken. I thought I remember the 2 getting married. Either way, Noah's "point" is immaterial. Who cares if she is an actress or not? His mom was a model, former Miss Sweden, so he is Hollywood too or whatever the Swedish equivalent is. End of the day, Noah always gets mad when he loses and spots some irrelevant bullshit. You just got eliminated. How about some commentary on that?

That said, I'd still trade anyone on the Thunder not Durant, Westbrook, or Harden for him.

It's true. Noah did give them props, but that comment was irrelevant to the series. However, there was no purpose to Gabrielle's tweet, either, because a)she is proving the (however unimportant) point, and b)of course a relatively big name is available for interviews after a game. It's how things work.

Noah doesn't say things to stir the pot... he says whats on his mind. He's just an honest dude. I didn't really like him when he first came into the league but now I appreciate him for his honesty. Most players give you those politically correct answers.

TNT crew couldnt contain themselves they found what Noah said was funny.

No one responds to Noah because they probably feel the same way and lack the balls to say how they feel. Go Noah!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    TNT crew couldnt contain themselves they found what Noah said was funny.

No one responds to Noah because they probably feel the same way and lack the balls to say how they feel. Go Noah!
    And it's funny because you actually heard Kenny say quietly "I agree" and Charles and Ernie saying they love the quote.

Not airballing my layups anymore Wukillabeez78's Avatar

That's a great outfit minus the gaudy chain. Adults like fitted clothes. Only kids still wear that baggy shit...