Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kanye West: 'I would have voted for Trump

Kanye is a front runner. In hindsight, he is saying he would have voted for Trump because Trump won and he would have been right....

All...while.....a few ISH members like myself, Nick Young and dude were predicting landslide victory this summer.

We showed some balls. Show some balls Kanye.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

The sad part is...black people would vote for Kanye just because he is also black.

What the fck is that quote.. is that Trump refering to himself in third person?

And what do you mean, OP?

"If I knew then what I know now...

I'd have supported Clinton."

??

Damn, Kanye is serious about all this... went on an hour long pro Trump speech

Check out what he said:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7424316.html

Bumping this Kanye shit

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    The sad part is...black people would vote for Kanye just because he is also black.
    Chris Rock made that joke on SNL...

He said 55% of the country is female and Clinton lost? If 55% of the country was black, Flava Flav would be the next president.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    What the fck is that quote.. is that Trump refering to himself in third person?

And what do you mean, OP?

"If I knew then what I know now...

I'd have supported Clinton."

??
    I've always known I was on the right side of politics by looking around at who is voting for who...

BLM, illegals, criminals, feminists, and soft ass college kids vote Democrat. I don't want to associate with any of them.

But knowing Kanye would have voted Trump makes me question my loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I've always known I was on the right side of politics by looking around at who is voting for who...

BLM, illegals, criminals, feminists, and soft ass college kids vote Democrat. I don't want to associate with any of them.

But knowing Kanye would have voted Trump makes me question my loyalty.
    The shittiness of the Republican party for the last 2 decades didn't make you question your loyalty? Dick Cheney and the Project for the New American Century didn't give you doubts? But Kanye opening his mouth has you wavering?

You're probably someone who was fuming during the primaries as Trump exposed all the hacks in the party. Now you think you're trying to weasel yourself in as someone who has been supporting Trump all along?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Chris Rock made that joke on SNL...

He said 55% of the country is female and Clinton lost? If 55% of the country was black, Flava Flav would be the next president.
    The funny thing about this is...then they wonder where this prejudice comes from that other races think they are more intelligent than the black race...well here you go, this is why. The fact that they WOULD actually vote for this narcissistic idiot Kanye over a WHITE candidate who is actually qualified is why this prejudice exists. Prejudice doesn't just manufacture itself out of thin air...it comes from actions having taken place.

Don't come here and call me a racist either...I'm not saying I agree with any of this, I'm just saying this is the type of shit that REINFORCES THOSE PREJUDICES that the other races have for black people. This whole "black people have to stand united no matter what" rhetoric is bullshit...make a judgment based on someone's actions and not their skin color if you want to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-18-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    The funny thing about this is...then they wonder where this prejudice comes from that other races think they are more intelligent than the black race...well here you go, this is why. The fact that they WOULD actually vote for this narcissistic idiot Kanye over a WHITE candidate who is actually qualified is why this prejudice exists. Prejudice doesn't just manufacture itself out of thin air...it comes from actions having taken place.

Don't come here and call me a racist either...I'm not saying I agree with any of this, I'm just saying this is the type of shit that REINFORCES THOSE PREJUDICES that the other races have for black people. This whole "black people have to stand united no matter what" rhetoric is bullshit...make a judgment based on someone's actions and not their skin color if you want to be taken seriously.
    Same reason why the mid west and rural parts of the country vote for the White candidate and they voted for Trump this election bcuz he wants to get rid of mexicans and blacks.

Shit I'd vote for Kanye just to give piece of shit racists like you a BIG **** you.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Same reason why the mid west and rural parts of the country vote for the White candidate and they voted for Trump this election bcuz he wants to get rid of mexicans and blacks.

Shit I'd vote for Kanye just to give piece of shit racists like you a BIG **** you.
    moron exposed

Cali Love

Hey schnitzel still mad about my comments about you getting ur ass whooped?

You must be a special moron tho to think all that redneck trash voted for Trump bcuz of his 'political' policies.

Cali Love

Just look at forum nutjobs like 9er and Nick Young...I highly doubt they make racist remarks in real life like they do online. All this anti-pc BS is usually an excuse to say or do racist shit without repurcussions.

I actually supported Trump going in to the elections but all these racists coming out their caves to support Trump made me feel uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Hey schnitzel still mad about my comments about you getting ur ass whooped?

You must be a special moron tho to think all that redneck trash voted for Trump bcuz of his 'political' policies.
    so mad

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    so mad
    And so dumb.

Someone ship him and his obese wife back to mexico