Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Default Re: Phoenix is wack.

In recent memories, I hate how the Suns dealt with their situations with Thunder Dan and the Dragic brothers.

We need people who actually want to be there to help the team grow.

Get rid of the self important personnel like Eric n Markieff.
    Last edited by livingby3's; 08-09-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    The Suns made some bad moves but anyone thinking the Morris twins complaints are in any way legit, are full of shit. Those two assholes have behavioral problems. They basically ran themselves out of town.

This

Literally everything is their fault. They don't have a single reason to complain.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
    4th best winning percentage in NBA history.

They may not have won a championship but they've been one of the most consistently winning teams since their inception, hard to make the argument that they "suck." As a franchise they've been a consistent playoff team.

McDonough took over a team with bad contracts and little talent and in a couple seasons has managed to build a respectable roster. Go look at the roster before he came on board and what it looks like now. He's made some mistakes but he's also added a considerable amount of talent.

Come on man, let him feel super special because his team has a championship. After all, they wouldn't have one if it wasn't for him being a fan.

The Suns have always been good until Sarver hired Lance Blanks

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Who?
    Markieff.

Great defensive player, total asshat who I wouldn't want anywhere near my team. Poison.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Markieff.

Great defensive player, total asshat who I wouldn't want anywhere near my team. Poison.
    This is a very innacurate description of Queef. Elite midrange scorer, great touch, below average athleticism, below average defender, pathetically bad rebounder.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

All this hoopla for a guy who's a poor man's Rasheed Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    This is a very innacurate description of Queef. Elite midrange scorer, great touch, below average athleticism, below average defender, pathetically bad rebounder.
    Last season, Markieff was probably one of the 15 best defensive bigs in the game (imo)

Of the 35 players who defended someone in the post more than 150 times last season, Markieff ranked 12th best in Points Per Possession (.080), better than guys like Noah, Hibbert, Jordan, Noel.

His PnR defense was strong, and he's big enough to bother frontcourt players. Sure, he's not a good rebounder, but that means little to me when talking about defense, especially when since he's a PF and not a C.

He ranked 20th in Defensive RAPM last year and the Suns had an above average defense with him on the floor (7th or so worst with him off it).

I personally like his game and his defense. I'm guessing you're a Suns fan so I'm sure you've seen a lot more games than I have, but that's just my take.

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    they should trade Markieff for Taj Gibson and Doug McDermott, it'd be a good trade for both teams in my opinion, maybe add a bulls 1st also.
    LOL no bulls will keep taj and doug and definitely wont give a first as well

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Come on man, let him feel super special because his team has a championship. After all, they wouldn't have one if it wasn't for him being a fan.