Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Greg Monroe to the Bucks, per Woj

Positions dont matter so long as the players fit.

Call giannis a bad shooting SG, or a ball handling power forward, it doesn't matter.

Milwaukee is going to be very interesting next year.

Greg Monroe is a center anyways.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Dude from Milwaukee here, hope JKidd can make it work. move and Giannis need to develop at least a serviceable jumper though.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by ballin33
    Dude from Milwaukee here, hope JKidd can make it work. move and Giannis need to develop at least a serviceable jumper though.
    You should know how good your defense was last year.
    I still think that the defense the Bucks played on us in the playoffs was even better than the defense the Cavs played.
    What killed you was offense, and thats what Greg Monroe brings.

MCW,Middleton,Jabari,Giannis,Monroe

That should be the lineup. Remember, GSW won a championship with a 6'7 center.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

in b4 monroe becomes an all star for the bucks...

people are just acting dumb saying that they dont need offense.. when they were just all praying that the shots of middleton will fall yes it did at times but after middleton without Parker everything is relying on chances...

now they add monroe a guy who 24 years old and has put up 16/10 with a team were he played out of position behind drummond, i mean seriously if kevin love can get a pass for not playing defense why are people so hard on monroe ?

I am not saying that Monroe is better but is this the end for him already? Why are people so high on Okafor. Monroe and Okafor are of similar skillset except Monroe is a better free throw shooter.

If the bucks had the 2nd pick this year they would have picked okafor and people would celebrate as if they win it all already. Instead they got Monroe and people thinks its not good?

The bucks made the playoff without Parker... Add Monroe to that team its 4th seed at least .

They would be just fine playing Monroe at the 5. Henson and the greek freak will be there to help him.

Won't be surprise if Middleton would perform better this year playing alongside Monroe.