Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Europeans, in which countries will women want me because I'm American?

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    sorry I forgot to add this in: whatis it like for people who aren't white? are Europeans as prejudice towards non-whites as American whites are?
    Much worse imo... hell, we are so desperate for racism that we are racist against ourselves, considering Europe is not a country they/we are prejudice even against ourselves (religion/language/country/culture difference), we are some sad ****s... look at all the history/war we had against eachother... heck, even in your own freakin country your people sharing your language/culture & religion, everything since 100s & 100s of years could still go to war against you (politics)... it has happened even here in Croatia... stay away! :P

A quick visit is ok though, tourism, in & out... you will have fun, but staying/living there taking their jobs/women/money GOD DAMN entire life... ooohhhh hellz no.... you wont get away with it as easy...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-21-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Default Re: Europeans, in which countries will women want me because I'm American?

Come to Prague

Women here are stupid for foreigners, especially if you are not white, but look solid and "exotic" enough. And we got the best women of Czech Rep, Slovakia, Russia and other Slavic countries here.

We will hate you only if you are a gypsy or muslim here.
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 04-21-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Come to Prague

Women here are stupid for foreigners, especially if you are not white, but look solid and "exotic" enough. And we got the best women of Czech Rep, Slovakia, Russia and other Slavic countries here.

We will hate you only if you are a gypsy or muslim here.
    See what i mean folks? lol...

So i guess you hate me? Im partially Bosnian (muslim), not religious, but still....

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    yo which are the least racist countries where the girls get wet for Americans?
    Go to London. Never been, but some British chick told me I'd get a lot of ***** there just because of my voice/accent. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

So i guess you hate me? Im partially Bosnian (muslim), not religious, but still....
    Well, the fear of islam is the general mindset around here and it's only getting stronger (as it is getting stronger in other European countries too).

The main problem is that those few mosques in the country are pretty radical. I have heard few of those preachings and it's your general hate filled islam with jew killings, sharia taking over and so on and on.

The problem is that most of the muslims in the country are under a direct influence of these imams. Even if they come into the country in peace (or convert to it), most of them slowly get more radical. We've got few cases of this in the past year.

And of course under the EU policy you can't do anything. What is it for that you have recordings of those hate preachings when the police won't even question the preacher? Multiculti is protecting exactly those people, that are transforming islam from "a religion of peace" into a "religion of hate". We all see what is happening in England, France or Scandinavia, where the situation is boiling and we don't want it here.

Now those exact same people want to be recognized as an official church, so they could go to schools and jails and preach their radical islam to prison inmates and children and so on. They need 10k people to sign the paper for them, but there is not enough muslims in the country, maybe 2-3k in total, for that, so what do they do?

They lie and deceive clueless people on the streets into signing those papers. I have seen those papers too, as they tried to pull that shit on me. You would not know what you are signing from reading that paper. It's a crime, but police has tied hands. Minorities, whether ethnical or religious, are simply protected do to anything.

So yes, we fear and hate islam in general. Not individuals, but we would still be wary of you.
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 04-21-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

If you are not religious or gypsy, youre ok

Decent college freshman

The poor eastern European countries like Americans to come and save them.

The rest of Europe don't like them. In saying that just don't act like a typical American and you will be fine.

In terms of racism, be white or go to the UK.

try the capital of serbia - belgrade in the night. MOST girls here are gold digging sluts

Banned

Pretty much every country in the world the girls are impressed by Americans.

Sometimes people pretend they hate Americans but once you talk to them they start asking all these questions about where you're from, and say how much they want to visit America. Even in Egypt and Saudi Arabia I have had so many conversations like that.

France too they say they hate Americans but they you talk to them and see how really they don't.

ULTIMATELY I will say this. Your nationality will not get you women. But women are pretty much the same all over the world so if you can get them in your own country you can get them in other countries. That being said, being American is a slight bonus and display of high value compared to being from somewhere else and usually gets chicks talking about some show or movie or how much they want to go to America, or some other shit.

I think in Europe, slavic and baltic countries are the best to go as an American if you looking to get your d*ck wet. I know many who said their parents raised them to learn English early so they can find an American man, maybe its because they think Americans are rich, maybe because they know how nice America is and they want their daughters to get green cards, who knows. Also if you suck with women, you can atleast buy the hookers who are probably pretty cheap and hot, being slavic and all.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 04-22-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    when traveling to europe, you can always tell who the american tourists are. they look just like the above, add in some fanny pacs, socks with flip flops, and crocs as well
    dawg german tourists dress and look exactly the same, often times being just as fat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Pretty much every country in the world the girls are impressed by Americans.

Sometimes people pretend they hate Americans but once you talk to them they start asking all these questions about where you're from, and say how much they want to visit America. Even in Egypt and Saudi Arabia I have had so many conversations like that.

France too they say they hate Americans but they you talk to them and see how really they don't.

ULTIMATELY I will say this. Your nationality will not get you women. But women are pretty much the same all over the world so if you can get them in your own country you can get them in other countries. That being said, being American is a slight bonus and display of high value compared to being from somewhere else and usually gets chicks talking about some show or movie or how much they want to go to America, or some other shit.

I think in Europe, slavic and baltic countries are the best to go as an American if you looking to get your d*ck wet. I know many who said their parents raised them to learn English early so they can find an American man, maybe its because they think Americans are rich, maybe because they know how nice America is and they want their daughters to get green cards, who knows. Also if you suck with women, you can atleast buy the hookers who are probably pretty cheap and hot, being slavic and all.
    Pretty much on point. Americans are friendly, sociable and easy to communicate with, they are pretty popular tourists. The dislike some Europeans have for the US is aimed at the country in general, not at individual people.

Slavic and baltic countries are the best countries in Europe for anyone to get their ***** wet. They are relatively poor countries. That's mostly the reason.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Pretty much on point. Americans are friendly, sociable and easy to communicate with, they are pretty popular tourists. The dislike some Europeans have for the US is aimed at the country in general, not at individual people.

Slavic and baltic countries are the best countries in Europe for anyone to get their ***** wet. They are relatively poor countries. That's mostly the reason.
    Americans always top the worst tourists lists and a large portion of the world hates Americans. Just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Americans always top the worst tourists lists and a large portion of the world hates Americans. Just the way it is.
    In Europe Russians are seen as the worst by far (English coming in at second). In Asia the mainland Chinese generally have the worst reputation.

I'm guessing the main places where Americans are seen as the worst are places with a lot of sex tourism like Pattaya, Manila, etc. And places with a close proximity to the US such as Mexico and the Caribbean.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    In Europe Russians are seen as the worst by far (English coming in at second). In Asia the mainland Chinese generally have the worst reputation.

I'm guessing the main places where Americans are seen as the worst are places with a lot of sex tourism like Pattaya, Manila, etc. And places with a close proximity to the US such as Mexico and the Caribbean.

Phillipines they love Americans and treat us like celebrities.

Filipinos are probably our closest allies in the world. They love America more then Americans love America. Unlike France, they are a grateful people who remember what we did for them in WWII. We freed them from the Spanish and the Japs. They also have a great respect for the beautiful game of basketball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6WioCDbC-A

BADASS. This shit was like a movie.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 04-22-2014 at 06:01 AM.

Banned

Apparently OP is too ugly to talk to American women.

Not surprised, that's like 90% of ISH.