Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LC loves ISH's Avatar

Default new devin harris tattoos

i never thought harris was the type of cat to cave into pop culture and get tatted up, but boy he must have spent half his summer at the tattoo parlor.

Blu Ray

Default Re: new davin harris tattoos

Devin "turnover" Harris? Never heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Devin "turnover" Harris? Never heard of him.
    I thought it was Devin "Flop" Harris

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by HisJoeness
    I thought it was Devin "Flop" Harris
    He's a man of many names. Like Lucifer.

Forget you guys... you are jealous Devin is better than your PG's.
    one of the fastest, athletic, defensive PGs in the L

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Forget you guys... you are jealous Devin is better than your PG's.
    one of the fastest, athletic, defensive PGs in the L
    He may be fast, he may be athletic, and he may have some defensive presence, but he sure as **** is a turnover machine and has a horrible shooting percentage.

I'd take Rondo over Harris 100 times out of 100. Rondo is a better ball handler, he's better defensively, he's just as fast, and just as athletic, and he makes better decisions.

He may be fast, he may be athletic, and he may have some defensive presence, but he sure as **** is a turnover machine and has a horrible shooting percentage.

I'd take Rondo over Harris 100 times out of 100. Rondo is a better ball handler, he's better defensively, he's just as fast, and just as athletic, and he makes better decisions.
    I rather have Devin handle the ball than Rondo... Homer.... If we made a survey we all know Harris would win...
    I've never seen Rondo do anything special spectacular. I'vs seen Devin own Tony Parker... Rondo is okay but Right now Devin>Rondo.

Also it is only one arm...

Blu Ray

I rather have Devin handle the ball than Rondo... Homer.... If we made a survey we all know Harris would win...
    I've never seen Rondo do anything special spectacular. I'vs seen Devin own Tony Parker... Rondo is okay but Right now Devin>Rondo.
    Of course you're going to pick Harris, you're a homer as well. From what I've seen from Harris in this preseason, dude's a turnover machine. What is he averaging...5 turnovers a game? Rondo raped him the other day, caused six turnovers. Even Pruitt was giving Harris fits today, making him take contested fadeaways.

I've seen Rondo own 90% of the league's PG's.

Of course you're going to pick Harris, you're a homer as well. From what I've seen from Harris in this preseason, dude's a turnover machine. What is he averaging...5 turnovers a game? Rondo raped him the other day, caused six turnovers. Even Pruitt was giving Harris fits today, making him take contested fadeaways.

I've seen Rondo own 90% of the league's PG's.
    It is [COLOR="Red"]pre[/COLOR]season idiot.. of course they are rusty... Turnovers are common in PG's... CP3 lead the lague i think last year in turnovers... I am not a homer, im not an idiot either, rondo cant make a jumper if his life depended on it, they have about equal D i wont lie. And ballhandles isnt the key to winning, maybe in AND1 streetball but not in the NBA.

Blu Ray

It is [COLOR=Red]pre[/COLOR]season idiot.. of course they are rusty... Turnovers are common in PG's... CP3 lead the lague i think last year in turnovers... I am not a homer, im not an idiot either, rondo cant make a jumper if his life depended on it, they have about equal D i wont lie. And ballhandles isnt the key to winning, maybe in AND1 streetball but not in the NBA.
    That's the only aspect of the game that Harris has on Rondo. Harris is slightly better athletically, Rondo is a better defender and a better decision maker, everything else is pretty much equal. Ballhandling is important when you're PG is turning the ball over like he is.

"They have equal D, I won't lie"

Rondo's the best defensive PG in the league, hands down.

Rondo is not a better defender than Chris Paul, Deron Williams.. and its borderline with Billups and Kidd.

Overall, Harris and Rondo are probably on par as players.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Rondo is not a better defender than Chris Paul, Deron Williams.. and its borderline with Billups and Kidd.

Overall, Harris and Rondo are probably on par as players.
    Did you just say Chris Paul is a better defender than Rondo? Why, because he never plays man on man D and plays the passing lanes? Anyone can average two steals a game like that. Try stopping your man straight up like Rondo.

I just don't get some of these trolls nowadays.

Decent playground baller HoopitUP's Avatar

That's the only aspect of the game that Harris has on Rondo. Harris is slightly better athletically, Rondo is a better defender and a better decision maker, everything else is pretty much equal. Ballhandling is important when you're PG is turning the ball over like he is.

what ??? best defensive PG in the league. i dont know if theres enough tissue in the world to wipe the S&*! from your mouth.

"rondo the best defensive pg in the league"

Stealing the ball doesnt make you the best defensive pg....

Rondo makes better decisions? How do you say that? a preseason game tells you that? Im sorry but Rondo's D aint that much better than Harris's... and Devins shooting excels over Rondo's. how does an NBA player playing with Pierce and KG miss all those open J's?