Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-30-2014, 01:44 AM   #1
tamaraw08
National High School Star

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Grading Dunleavy

Last 10games, shooting 42%, 12 pts
January, shooting 46%, 13 pts.
He is shooting a pretty good 41% from the 3pt line for the season, 48.6%FG in wins but only 42% in losses.
Is he that long term plan to play SF for the Bulls? The obvious is that he is much cheaper than Deng.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:50 AM   #2
Upgrayedd
High School Starter

Upgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Grading Dunleavy

I hope the Bulls keep him but he should be their back up 3. Bulls should really try to go after Melo.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:41 PM   #3
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For someone that hasn't played a full season on the team, he's doing a great job.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:50 PM   #4
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually really really like him. I just don't think he stays past the deadline.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:54 AM   #5
tamaraw08
National High School Star

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I actually really really like him. I just don't think he stays past the deadline.

I was actually hoping he would shoot a higher % and ave about 18 pts but I think he is doing ok. But I don't understand why MGT would trade him.
Bec he's not like Nazr Mohammed?
Bellinelli gone. Korver, gone.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #6
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
I was actually hoping he would shoot a higher % and ave about 18 pts but I think he is doing ok. But I don't understand why MGT would trade him.
Bec he's not like Nazr Mohammed?
Bellinelli gone. Korver, gone.
He's shooting 40% from three and 44% overall that's pretty damn good on 14ish points since Deng went away.

Because he's a veteran who wants to be on a contender. I mean if they're sending out feelers on Kirk/Taj they're probably doing it for him.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #7
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

I've enjoyed watching him play for his and I think he's done pretty well. Perfect backup though so it's a sign of our current situation when he has to start. Smart player, efficient and helps to space the floor. I could see him being moved, but I do hope he stays because I'd like for him to somehow stay and play with us next year.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: