Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Melo "wants" trade to Knicks and Knicks only

This is something most of us already knew. Not sure what's so hard to believe about Melo not wanting to play for the Nets. Shitty city. Shitty franchise. Shitty team.

Certified ISHiot.

What happens to Wilson Chandler if Melo goes to the Knicks? Assuming he isn't one of the players sent to Denver, if they want to find minutes for him they'll have to go small a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    What happens to Wilson Chandler if Melo goes to the Knicks? Assuming he isn't one of the players sent to Denver, if they want to find minutes for him they'll have to go small a lot.

spoke to a source familiar with the Grizzlies before who told me that any potential (emphasis on potential) deal for OJ Mayo would include Chandler, who the Griz front office is particularly fond of and after seeing the performance today, why wouldn’t they be.

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2010/12...nuggets-125-2/

This is where O.J. Mayo comes into play. There is no secret that Walsh has always been particular fond of his talents. Chandler is an RFA after this year, no way they can pay him he is going to command a lot of money on the market. Mayo has this year and next year left.

From my understand it looks like Walsh is trying to trade Anthony Randolph for a 1st round pick then include Gallinari, Eddie Curry, Landry Fields for Carmelo Anthony. Then look at a potential Wilson Chandler-OJ Mayo as the main players deal.

It is almost 100% chance Melo is coming if not this season, in the off season. And a good chance Mayo will be by deadline.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    Batz i thought us Canadians bros were supposed to stick together
    You're canadian?

Local High School Star Harrison_Barnes's Avatar

Just pull the trigger on the trade already Denver..

Felton-Mayo-Melo-Amare is so scary... damn that team can score with anyone... also it leaves the door open for a CP3 deal (something around Felton and Mayo for Paul).... add a center to that team and they'd prob have a legit shot at a ring...

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    You're canadian?

born in Montreal but moved to Toronto when i was like 3

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    Felton-Mayo-Melo-Amare is so scary... damn that team can score with anyone... also it leaves the door open for a CP3 deal (something around Felton and Mayo for Paul).... add a center to that team and they'd prob have a legit shot at a ring...
    Assuming Melo is gone (forget Knicks, whatever) as a Nuggets fans what do you want to do? Build on the fly or ship everyone with any pulse out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD

born in Montreal but moved to Toronto when i was like 3
    Do you feel a strong internal rivalry with yourself?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    http://www.theknicksblog.com/2010/12...nuggets-125-2/

This is where O.J. Mayo comes into play. There is no secret that Walsh has always been particular fond of his talents. Chandler is an RFA after this year, no way they can pay him he is going to command a lot of money on the market. Mayo has this year and next year left.

From my understand it looks like Walsh is trying to trade Anthony Randolph for a 1st round pick then include Gallinari, Eddie Curry, Landry Fields for Carmelo Anthony. Then look at a potential Wilson Chandler-OJ Mayo as the main players deal.

It is almost 100% chance Melo is coming if not this season, in the off season. And a good chance Mayo will be by deadline.
    That's interesting. Why does Memphis want Chandler? They've already got Rudy Gay at his position.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Do you feel a strong internal rivalry with yourself?
    no not really

That's interesting. Why does Memphis want Chandler? They've already got Rudy Gay at his position.
    yeah thats what i'm saying.

Good college starter

Because their GM is an idiot. Just like more than half the GMs in the NBA currently.

And the crew running the Nuggets right now is leading the way in that regards. They couldn't have handled this situation any worse if all they end up with for Carmelo is Gallinari, Curry's expirer and crappy draft picks.

Looks like Denver is on its way to being a 20 win a season team soon.

Knick fans should be thanking the gods that they have Walsh running the show there. He has handled this situation about as well as you can without tampering.

Ummm is Mayo in NY already as well?

Wow...all of a sudden NY is the place to be. Melo on the Knocks would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Assuming Melo is gone (forget Knicks, whatever) as a Nuggets fans what do you want to do? Build on the fly or ship everyone with any pulse out the door.
    I'm actually a Nuggets fan because of Carmelo... started watching basketball the year he was drafted and everyone loved LeBron and I for some reason loved Melo (despite my hometown team being Miami, and they had always been my favorite team but I didn't rly follow bball too much before then) so I became a Denver fan (and eventually a crazy obsessed Nuggets fan)... but Idk what I would do if Melo is traded or leaves... I'm probably gonna end up becoming a NY fan, but Denver would become my 3rd favorite team... but since I'm a Denver fan now, I would say the best for the team without Melo would be to get a package like Chandler, Randolph, Curry and Fields (assuming NY would do that) and then the team shipping out Billups for a decent back up PG and a pick (mainly to get Lawson some minutes) and try to make a run a true big like Gasol during free agency next summer...