Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Dwyane wade = most overrated player of his generation

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    victim complex kobe-obsessed dickrider shifting the goalposts because someone vaguely compares the accomplishments of another player to their idol

we haven't seen much of that on this site now, have we?

****ing melt
    How am I "shifting goalposts"?

Because I called out a Wade Stanley f*ggot on his blatant lying and cherry-picking stats from one series to try to underrate Shaq's impact?

you sound like a Kobe-hating f*ggot who's mad that the internet exists where bullsh*t narratives and inaccurate posts can easily be exposed with a quick google search.

MELT. DOWN.

How's it feel knowing that a grown ass man with one foot in the basketball grave has such an affect on your psyche?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    If wade played in the pre-handcheck ban era, he would have been just another above average player.

Wade's game has always been very limited. He's a poor shooter generally and a very poor 3 point shooter. He's a poor passer. He doesn't defend other than to get out of position to go for flashy blocks or steals.

His entire game consists of being able to take people off the dribble, unstoppable since they banned handchecking, drive to the hole, flick the ball up usually not even looking at the basket or trying to score, and then looking to the refs to bail him out.
    http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...482#start_here

Thanks TMZ

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    How am I "shifting goalposts"?

Because I called out a Wade Stanley f*ggot on his blatant lying and cherry-picking stats from one series to try to underrate Shaq's impact?

you sound like a Kobe-hating f*ggot who's mad that the internet exists where bullsh*t narratives and inaccurate posts can easily be exposed with a quick google search.

MELT. DOWN.

How's it feel knowing that a grown ass man with one foot in the basketball grave has such an affect on your psyche?
    lol more complete bullshit. Are you a Liverpool supporter too by any chance, because the crying and "waaaah why isn't it about us!" factor is through the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking roof.

This thread has f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck all to do with kobe except for him being namedropped AS ONE OF THE COUPLE OF PLAYERS OF THIS ERA MORE ACCOMPLISHED THAN WADE, but suddenly that's enough to set off the alarm and send you swarming to bball reference trying to justify the outlandish nonsense in the OP. Which this fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got didn't even put the effort to write himself.

How immensely pathetic and insecure can you possibly be? You gonna bust out the pauk essays next time someone makes a thread on Iverson?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    lol more complete bullshit. Are you a Liverpool supporter too by any chance, because the crying and "waaaah why isn't it about us!" factor is through the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking roof.

This thread has f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck all to do with kobe except for him being namedropped AS ONE OF THE COUPLE OF PLAYERS OF THIS ERA MORE ACCOMPLISHED THAN WADE, but suddenly that's enough to set off the alarm and send you swarming to bball reference trying to justify the outlandish nonsense in the OP. Which this fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got didn't even put the effort to write himself.

How immensely pathetic and insecure can you possibly be? You gonna bust out the pauk essays next time someone makes a thread on Iverson?

Again, tell me where I shifted goal posts?

What a coward little f*ggot you are completely ignoring the fact that the Wade Stanley completely manufactured/cherry picked stats to make 06 Shaq come off as some 13 PPG roleplayer.

T.o.m

Again, tell me where I shifted goal posts?

What a coward little f*ggot you are completely ignoring the fact that the Wade Stanley completely manufactured/cherry picked stats to make 06 Shaq come off as some 13 PPG roleplayer.
    The poster made concessions and was merely pointing out the absurdity that 06 Shaq was still MDE Shaq. You accuse others of being "Wade stanleys" (wackest insult in the history of this site btw) while you post worthless revisionist crap like this:

He won two being carried by LeBron (on a stacked superteam squad) and his other one with the MDE in Shaq.

He should be ranked below Pippen.
    You're not actually remotely interested in Wade's career. I would be surprised if you had even watched any of it prior to 2012. Your sole interest in this thread before you typed a word was "muh lebron" "muh kobe"

Get your fat bitch ass back to work, Windhorst.

DWades career was pushed by the refs. 17 free throws / game in the 2006 finals series, where 4 games where decided by <5 points? Let's talk about rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    DWades career was pushed by the refs. 17 free throws / game in the 2006 finals series, where 4 games where decided by <5 points? Let's talk about rigged.
    Thanks

To me it's like this...

1. LeBron
    2. Wade

As to being tha most overrated.

He won two being carried by LeBron (on a stacked superteam squad) and his other one with the MDE in Shaq.

He should be ranked below Pippen.
    Kobe a complete scrub early on. Missed PO's during his peak. Shaped into a decent player by the MDE and the GOAT coach. Got carried by the MDE and the GOAT coach early on and was on uber stacked teams for his later rings. Extremely overrated defender and a ball hogging shot jacker.

Should be ranked below Melo, TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    If wade played in the pre-handcheck ban era, he would have been just another above average player.

Wade's game has always been very limited. He's a poor shooter generally and a very poor 3 point shooter. He's a poor passer. He doesn't defend other than to get out of position to go for flashy blocks or steals.

His entire game consists of being able to take people off the dribble, unstoppable since they banned handchecking, drive to the hole, flick the ball up usually not even looking at the basket or trying to score, and then looking to the refs to bail him out.
    You do know that Wade made the PO's in his rookie year and hit two game winners as well, right? This was in '04, BTW.

Agay1987 is a mad salty ass hater What have Kobe done to u?

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Agay1987 is a mad salty ass hater What have Kobe done to u?
    The [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck is an Agay? Did you tiny brain [COLOR="black"]f[/COLOR]uck up trying to type up Ajay?

How are the New York Kucks doing, Retard14?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    The [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck is an Agay? Did you tiny brain [COLOR="black"]f[/COLOR]uck up trying to type up Ajay?

How are the New York Kucks doing, Retard14?
    " Did you tiny brain"

You have some damn nerve calling me dumb with a sentence like that

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    " Did you tiny brain"

You have some damn nerve calling me dumb with a sentence like that
    I missed an alphabet.

Still better than typing "tha", instead of "the". That just screams retard.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I missed an alphabet.

Still better than typing "tha", instead of "the". That just screams retard.
    I been said that I only type like that for style.