Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Joey Crawford gets overly excited about his latest block/charge call

Has anyone ever seen his Wikipedia page? The first paragraph is hilarious.

Joseph "Joey" Crawford (born August 30, 1951 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania[1]) has been an American professional basketball referee in the National Basketball Association (NBA) since 1977 and wears the uniform number 17. Crawford is one of the most annoying piece of shit officials in the NBA and has developed a reputation for assessing bullshit technical fouls against undeserving players and coaches.[2][3] As of the 2006-07 NBA season, Crawford has worked more playoff (266) and NBA Finals games (38) than any other active referee in the league[2] and appeared in the Finals every year between 1986 and 2006. In addition to playoff games, Crawford has officiated the NBA All-Star Game in 1986, 1992 and 2000, as well as the 1993 McDonald's Championship in Munich, Germany.
    link

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Default Re: Joey Crawford gets overly excited about his latest block/charge call

CHris Duhon VS Joey Crawford dance off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TBd0tlld3U

I hate that man.

Crawford is one of the most annoying piece of shit officials in the NBA and has developed a reputation for assessing bullshit technical fouls against undeserving players and coaches...........truth

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    Has anyone ever seen his Wikipedia page? The first paragraph is hilarious.

link

Lies.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

what a clown

omg

Crawford is a disturbed individual. Looks like a freak too.

That's awesome. I love that. I wish more refs would put some style into their calls. Shows he's into the game.......

Back in the old days, there was this MLB umpire that would give the most outlandish "strike" calls. "Strike!....Ooooooooooooooooooooooooone!!!"....too k him 5 seconds to make the call, it was great. We need more personality in sports. Let the refs show some personality.

Last edited by bagelred; 11-28-2012 at 08:50 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    That's awesome. I love that. I wish more refs would put some style into their calls. Shows he's into the game.......

Back in the old days, there was this MLB umpire that would give the most outlandish "strike" calls. "Strike!....Ooooooooooooooooooooooooone!!!"....too k him 5 seconds to make the call, it was great. We need more personality in sports. Let the refs show some personality.

Yeah I remember that guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWY9S-uKU-4

Decent playground baller No Evans!'s Avatar

He's high stepping like Deion

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup

. That was HIS error and he rewards the offensive player??? It should have been Heat ball out of bounds, not two free throws SMH. Billups didn't do shit.

He is a despicable piece of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

That was unprofessional, and it stands in the line with all the other antics from him. Why do you call it personality?