Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default every time the Lakers lose

i feel happy.

anyone else?

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Default Re: every time the Lakers lose

Went from enjoying that my predictions were relatively good compared to others, to being annoyed, to watching the games to figure out what's wrong with them, to being even more annoyed.

starting to feel bad for nash and kobe

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    starting to feel bad for nash and jordan hill
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    fixed
    Haha you dick

I feel bad for all three of them

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    Haha you dick

I feel bad for all three of them
    anyone feel bad for Dwight?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    anyone feel bad for Dwight?
    He's 90+ percent of the reason I want them to fail so I can watch his pain. The other 10 percent is the fact that they have dominated the division for so long and it's the Clippers turn. I hope Dwight has a full blown meltdown. I feel really bad for Nash though... he deserves a chance for a ring. Where are the Lakers fans who were so sure these pieces would fit perfectly? Where is the dominant Nash and Dwight+Pau PNR?

Quote Originally Posted by The Redemption
    He's 90+ percent of the reason I want them to fail so I can watch his pain. The other 10 percent is the fact that they have dominated the division for so long and it's the Clippers turn. I hope Dwight has a full blown meltdown.
    I was reading some posts from topbuzz this morning. Clippers fans over there ****ing hate the Lakers. Passionately too!

A lot of them dont wanna see the Lakers in the first round, though (if LA even manages to get a playoff seed). Agreed?

seconded
    Brings a joy to me heart after they got handed all those fixed rings at the start of the millennium. Payback time bishes

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    seconded
    Brings a joy to me heart after they got handed all those fixed rings at the start of the millennium. Payback time bishes
    Fixed rings? Shaq and Kobe dominated the competition back then .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I was reading some posts from topbuzz this morning. Clippers fans over there ****ing hate the Lakers. Passionately too!

A lot of them dont wanna see the Lakers in the first round, though (if LA even manages to get a playoff seed). Agreed?
    A lot of the younger Clippers fans almost hate the Lakers as much as they love the Clippers which is wrong. Lakers fans are the same way a lot of times. Such as the cholo Lakers fans chanting Clippers suck the entire Clippers postgame after their team lost and is the 11th seed in the west. I don't hate the Lakers as much as I don't want them to do well right now. My love for the Clippers is great though obviously.

I agree Lakers are a tough team to match up with come playoff time though and one of the 2 or 3 teams I hope to avoid along with the Warriors.

Decent college freshman

I have to admit, I enjoy watching them lose, but I kind of feel bad for everyone involved.

I'm particularly empathetic because the knicks went through the same crap last year and it was rough. the total is less than the sum of the parts and all of them, even very good players, look bad. lakers' problem is that collectively, they are old and unathletic and their bench is extremely thin. they have no talented, dynamic youth. they have no energy, hustle guys. they have no shooters.

kobe is playing well, but he is not a good leader of this team. I think he creates a bad dynamic with the "i'm going to put this team on my back" attitude. I think it allows other players to shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Fixed rings? Shaq and Kobe dominated the competition back then .
    2000 WCF vs Blazers Game 7 "miraculous" comeback...
    2002 series vs Kings

Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by The Redemption
    A lot of the younger Clippers fans almost hate the Lakers as much as they love the Clippers which is wrong. Lakers fans are the same way a lot of times. Such as the cholo Lakers fans chanting Clippers suck the entire Clippers postgame after their team lost and is the 11th seed in the west. I don't hate the Lakers as much as I don't want them to do well right now. My love for the Clippers is great though obviously.

I agree Lakers are a tough team to match up with come playoff time though and one of the 2 or 3 teams I hope to avoid along with the Warriors.
    It's almost unbearable dude. Its like Lakersground just on the opposite side of the spectrum. lol

Yea, the Warriors always play us tough. Curry is a ****ing beast, one of my favorite players right now.

Should be a fun game tonight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    It's almost unbearable dude. Its like Lakersground just on the opposite side of the spectrum. lol

Yea, the Warriors always play us tough. Curry is a ****ing beast, one of my favorite players right now.

Should be a fun game tonight.
    I agree both extremes can be annoying for sure. Outside of Lakers talk though the Topbuzz website has a lot of great posters and diehard Clippers fans you'd probably get along with well. Lee is becoming my favorite non Clipper lately. Just his work ethic, attitude, awesome skillset and intelligence on and off the court. A true fan favorite for sure even for non Warriors fans.

Curry is dope too though. I hate Curry in a way because of how he annoyingly hits every shot against us the last few seasons. Like the guy will pull up from 30 feet contested and swish it with 2 seconds left on the clock, makes my blood boil .